What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

gmanwho

Veteran
Well not sure if there is really a thousand colas in the room, I'd say pretty close. Figured its been awhile an finally have something to show. Moved to a legal state. I am a caregiver an so is my wife.

The room: 100 amp service. 9x16 sealed flower area. Almost 10ft ceilings.
6 1000w e-papillons w/ phillips double ended growmaster bulbs. (originally had 8 lights, to bright, removed 2)
Seintal controller set Co2 to 1200ppm. Think its a 4 burner cap co2 generator.
Mist system to maintain 58-60 rh.

Lights are spaced for a 4x5 foot print. Still on 600w setting only

2 26k btu window ac's, 1 36k btu Mitsubishi Mr slim Split ac. The ac is a high efficiency model. The best ac i have ever owned!!!!!! Good down to 4deg F. outdoor temp.

Winter time it seems all i need to run is the split ac. When summer hits i will turn on the window units as needed. maintaining a 82degf room lights on. 70 lights off.

Rubber roof lined floor. Rubber goes about 4" up the walls

modified ebb& gro system. 24 5 gal buckets with 3/4" lines.

3 separate cap flood controllers modified for a 5 gall bucket system. each controller controls 8 buckets. 64 gal rez. each controller is 3 hrs off of each other allowing to utilize a flood an drain schedule.

floods every 3 hours for 30 mins. 5-6 days between rez changes. ph swing from 5.2-6.0. Try to maintain about 5.6ph, .2 lower then the last runs ive done.

City water at 160ppm, 4 stage filtered.
running GH micro bloom ratio. 6/9 to 8/10
Gh Cal magic @ 8 mil per gal
floralicious bloom @5 mil per gal
Earth juice micro blast @8 mil
Earth juice catalyst @5mil per gal
Agisil powdered silica at 75% recommended
Maxicrop liquid seaweed w/iron @5 mil per gal

5 mill per gall of pk-10-11 from about 8-10days into flower
Heavy 16 foliar feed cal supplement at recommended

floating tea bag in rez contains, 1 cup ewc, 2 tbsp of mycorhizae, 2 tbsp of azomite trace minerals, 2 tbsp kelp meal,1 tbsp sp-90 90% humic acid powder. change this out every 2 weeks or so.

some photos from about 12 days ago, pre flower fill out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More to come...............

b-safe

Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
some photos from few days ago with no orange glow. prob like 6-8 days into flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More to come...............

b-safe

gmanwho

Veteran
running stardawg corey cut, sfv, chacos ecsd an sour bx( sourgrapes), sour bubble. testing 3 new lavender bx's i made a few years back. There is also one tester of karmagentics headbanger.

There are a couple huge stardawgs in here. About 5ft tall an 36-40in round, maybe 80 tops per plant.
24" an 30" grow though supports through out the room. They are now hidden under the canopy.
Some have 4ft tall 4inx4in metal fencing.

picture.php

picture.php

marrdogg

Veteran
Nice set up will be checking this one out. What strains you running? Also how you digging those epaps . Running two myself first run with them.

gmanwho

Veteran
thanks for the praise everyone!!!

I have to say i am veryyyyy ..... veryyyyyyy impressed with my new humidifier system

Purchased cool mist patio misters designed to cool the area in out door patios. (ebay) They run on regular water pressure. I removed 3 of the 5 misters. 5 misters was way to much. They are 1/4 poly hose, so i was able to get fittings for the retrofit at the big box store. I placed the mister's about 8 ft from each other.

Just a fyi , if you get these misters, you cannot take the hose out of the misting fitting if you want to. you have to cut an leave a few inches before an after the fitting so you can splice in the new 1/4in hose. I am not sure if you can find the misting fittings sold in a " T " or elbow. That way you can customize it to your room.

there is a 120v solenoid to turn on an off the water. I have an autopilot controller regulating the humidity.

the misters are amazing. i get no puddling anywhere. just a few drips off the misters when they shut down.

One less thing i have to fill /watch/ maintain in the room. filling the humidifier every day was getting old. hearing people replacing fogger discs. or running pipe throughout the room to help disperse the fog. these mister seem the way to go, atleast at this point.

It is a very humble feeling to see the room today. its about 2 years in the making.

b-safe

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Nice set up will be checking this one out. What strains you running? Also how you digging those epaps . Running two myself first run with them.

i think i was editing the post an adding the strains when you replied. check to my 3rd post i think..

i like the e-paps. last run i noticed some nice density from them. they seem to push the plants harder therefore you need to feed heavier. i feel i get more light at lower wattage settings then my old hortiluxes. gotta keep the lights higher over the canopy

building another room 16x20.

b-safe

MIMedHead

Sweet looking room, Im very interested to see this hydro run play out, good luck and I like the humidifier set up I might be copying it lol setting up a 20x30 room soon

gmanwho

Veteran
thanks ra!!!!!

MImed. i had a run before this one. i had issues with the plants always wanting more food. i upped my feed sched since, raised the lights, trying for a 5.6 ph, an added the misters. CO2 was not running till last 10 days last run. few pics of last run...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Flower farmer, so far i feel you get more bang for your buck out of the de's. It is said that these units on the 825watt setting is comparable to a 1000w hortilux. I hope that with the reduced power consumption i can save on electricity over a few runs an make a difference. time will tell.

So on another note its been difficult to keep the rez from going to 6.1, always , every 5 or so hours it will go from 5.2 to 6.1. This needs to get under control, so i need to learn my new ph/nutrient dosing system. It is good to have the swing, but not so quickly. 2ndly im not always around to add phdown, an later on in flower the ph maybe swinging down instead of up.

Im only gonna focus on getting the ph portion in check atm. Seems to be a pretty nifty setup. paid $750 for it some time ago an finally getting to use it. Well priced and it keeps track of everything, remote log in capable.

etherdose duo

picture.php

marrdogg

Veteran
How does your lavender phenos stack up? Ran a pheno few years back and must admit I miss it. Had the most beautiful colors with a unique smell and taste, I miss it.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sub'd! I love the automation and environment control :) Stoked to see what you rock out with this room.

gmanwho

Veteran
marrdogg, i loved my lavender cut. thou i cant say for sure its orgin, it looked like somas, but im not sure. It came from a cali dispensary about 8-10 years ago, i ran it for like 7 years. thou i got tired of it acting up, my shitty cloning skills, an new genetics that came in at the time she faded from my liking. But today i wish i never let it go. Before i did let it go i hit one clone with g acid, made a chamber for it an collected the pollen. On the next run I marked an then painted a few lavender branches w/the pollen.

beautiful colors, beautiful smell , high trich coverage. pain meds for sure. Very floral smell an taste. She sometimes would get this dark black purple to her when temps dropped.

By acting up i mean i could never grow it mono cropped right. I sometimes had 2, sometimes 3 variations from the same clone. i would take 10 cuts from the mom, root them an veg them out.

some would stretch like a sativa an grow out of control ,very lanky, egg shaped & size nugs, but high tric coverage.

then the 2nd was a heavy squat indica structured plant with average trich coverage. that would always get drowned out from light an sites never seemed to advance.

the third was medium lanky. best of both worlds, high trich, racquet ball size cone nugs stacked ontop each other. Some people still talk about how they liked it an its been like 3-4 years. I still have some in my sisters freezer.

few pics of her a few years ago. What i think i know now is that pruning her properly would produce more consistent results. Also her root size into flower made a difference of how she grew into the flower cycle. Odd bitch!!!! But i liked her after she was gone...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php