What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubble Bag Question

SurferDudeVB

Hey Bubbleman,
I noticed how you could buy replacement bags if some bags broke. Well I am looking to buy some bubble bags, but, the seven bag kits a little much in the price for me right now, and the 3 bag set doesnt give me enough variety. So, is it possible for you to hook me up with like a special deal on a 5 gallon 5 bag kit, or could i buy the 3 bag kit then buy 2 extra bags? Either way youll probably be hearing from me very soon. Hope to hear from you!! And Thanks Alot!
SurferDudeVB

P.S. Also when using buds to make the hash to you recomend breaking the up and removing stems. Or do you just throw them in whole and let the blender chop them up and shit.

G

Call Dondi

Call Dondi

Hey there DUUUUDE!

You can order the 3 bag set with additional bags no problem - may not be cost efficient though - not sure how they bill for that - acutally ANY bag set you get will be worth the time and money spent after your first run!

You can email Dondi at the shop - or call.

I think bubblebag.com has a link somewhere here - if not. http://www.bubblebag.com should do you the trick.

We use the 7 bag set and only use 6 of them on a regular basis - will experiment with #7 this with an outdoor harvest.

Prepping leaf and buds now for a morning bubble hash run to get this day of rest started properly ;)

As for your bud question - You should not really waste good bud on bubbling - unless you have tons to waste IMHO... or you use the bottom buds and others you trim off main colas etc...

Not sure how bubbleman would answer this question, but the idea of chopping anything up in the water mix is a sign that contaminants will enter your product.

I went to the bubble mecca this spring - and got the tips of all tips straight from the mouths of the guru's...

The best thing I learned was that a gentle mixer - ONE blade used in a 2 blade mixer setup - is the way to go - use a wooden spoon to help wrangle the greens as they get out of control ;)

If you are going to use the buds - I'd peel the bud material off the stems into popcorn sized chuncks careful not to damage the trichomes.

Good luck and please post your results along with your method when you do get your bags!

-joe