What's new

Kiloz adventures

Kiloz

Time for an update.

Time for an update.

Everything is running smoothly and the plants are looking healthy.
I used a bit much nutrient (Fishmix 5ml/L) ones about a week ago. There is some sign of nutrient burn but its shouldn't be a problem.

All pictures below as taken 17 days after the ones in the post above.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kiloz

Update

Update

When i left i turned down the MH to 250W and that made the plants stretch like CRAZY. Had about 30cm between nodes in some places.

So i started cutting, bending and breaking.
Going to be fun to see how this turns out.

picture.php

J

jamesb35

kiloz

hello I would not want to be rude but the branches that do not want them you have to cut equal to stem not leaving the butt ...
as you did the plant loses energy to push back the branches behind the butt you have done ...
in Italy is called spur ( you know the paw of the rooster ) ...
and clear the underbrush to redistribute the plant the energy upwards ..

Kiloz

Update

Update

Time for another update. 17days into bloom.

picture.php

picture.php

Its looking better then i expected, i only wish the canopy could be more even. But I'm trimming away most of the leaves so that the lower branches gets more light. Smells good :)

J

jamesb35

hello kiloz now not prune anything because every top you lengthen much .... leaves grow leaves and keep them all ...
ps :
usually fare the sun on the barrel !!!
your pruning was a little aggressive ... but not a big problem ...
let stand a little now ......

J

jamesb35

or at most a high supercropping have branches that are going to touch the cool tube

sprinkl

Veteran
Hey man, your girls look happy. Do you ph your water? Tap/rain/...water?
Interesting how the plants survived 20 days alone! Did they drink all the water?
Your canopy isn't ideal, you could try bending or supercropping maybe...

What strain is it?

Kiloz

Hey man, your girls look happy. Do you ph your water? Tap/rain/...water?
Interesting how the plants survived 20 days alone! Did they drink all the water?
Your canopy isn't ideal, you could try bending or supercropping maybe...

What strain is it?

Hey sprinkl!

Thanks, i use tapwater.
Canna PH- to lower the PH to about 6.0-6.5 in Veg and 6.5-7.0 in Bloom.

The strain is Critical HOG (Cant believe i haven't mentioned that :D ) This is not the Original but seeds from an Original T.H.Seeds that hermied.

Only one of these plants seem to have a good phenotype. But i cant really tell because of the 20+ days without any maintenance at all.

This run will probably be shit, but id consider it a success considering the 20+ days of growing and stretching freely under a 250w.

My goal is 200grams, hopefully that wont be a problem!

For the next run I've got DNA Genetics Snowland (Snowcap), CSG GSHC and BC Bud Depot GSHC.

Tangerine Dream
picture.php

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Kiloz

Update

Update

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The plant to the left in this pictures stretched way more than the others, grew smaller in veg and has smaller buds and smells different. Obviously a bit more sativa in this one, gonna be interesting to try.

Kiloz

And a couple of seedings

picture.php

Tangerine Dream, barneys

picture.php

GSHC, csg

picture.php

eeh.. :/

picture.php

dont know what this ones trying to do..

Kiloz

too wet so maybe fungus live in soil

seedling blight

Don't think it was the moisture so much as the heat to be honest, they dried out one day and that probably half killed them.

I threw out all the slow growing and retarded looking seedlings.

---
Watering

AN Sensi Bloom A&B 4ml/L
AN Rhino Skin 4ml/L
AN B-52 2ml/L
ATAZYME 3ml/L
Buddhas Tree PK 9/18 0.5ml/L
---

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Be very careful about hermies. Check daily if you don't already. Plants grown from hermie seed are more likely to also be hermie. They look healthy.

What is that you are watering them with? Sounds expensive.

Little seedlings definitely do not like getting fried. ;) Congratulations on your garden and your new seedlings.

Kiloz

Be very careful about hermies. Check daily if you don't already. Plants grown from hermie seed are more likely to also be hermie. They look healthy.

What is that you are watering them with? Sounds expensive.

Little seedlings definitely do not like getting fried. ;) Congratulations on your garden and your new seedlings.

I never tried growing hermie seeds before so i thought id give it a try, this is more like a test run to see if i can find anything special. But all my cuttings died and now one of the plants are starting to grow balls (Probably way more to come) so this was pretty much a waste of time lol.

I've used so many different types of nutrients for these plants, mixing all kinds of weird stuff.

I usually try to keep it simple with "organic" nutes.
I've learned a lot from ICMAG, but if its one advice that really helped me the most its the KEEP IT SIMPLE!! advice, hehe.

But for this run ive decided to mix and trix all kinds of shit, probably not a good idea but fuck it, you gotta try new stuff right.. :/

This is the nutrients i've been using for these plants;

First week
Biobizz Rootjuice 1ml/L
General Organics BioRoot Plus 1ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice 1ml/l

2nd week
BioBizz Rootjuice 2ml/L
Gold Label Roots 1ml/L
BioBizz Grow 2ml/L
BioBizz FishMix 1ml/L
General Organics BioThrive Grow 1ml/L

Rest of Veg
BioBizz Bio-Grow 1ml/L
BioBizz Bio-Heaven 1ml/L
General Organics BioThrive Grow 2ml/L
General Organics Bio Weed 2ml/L
Advanced Nutrients B-52 1.5ml/L
Buddhas Tree's Advanced Meta-Boost 1ml/L

Bloom
Advanced Nutrients Sensibloom A&B 2ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin 2ml/L
BioBizz Bio-Bloom 1ml/L
Biobizz TopMax 1ml/L
General Organics BioThrive bloom 1ml/L
General Organics Bio Bud 1ml/L
Atami Atazyme 2.5ml/L
Atami B'cuzz Bio Bloombastic 0.25ml/L
Buddhas Tree's PK 9/18 0.5ml/L

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
That is many variables to work with. Seems that it might be difficult to try and establish useful baselines and cause and effect relationships to make it worthwhile for your experimenting time.

Have you looked at the ROLS thread on soil? Some very simple and very effective mixtures that will allow you to focus on growing those delicious nugs you want. ;)
I believe you could save yourself much time and money.

have a groovy day