What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dabking's quest for diamonds

dabking

So at this small club in the hills had this wonderful OG I've never heard of, nor can I find anything on this Diamond Cutter OG. Beautiful looking buds with sweet fruity fuel smell and taste to match. Lone behold the person that grew it decided to make seeds! So my curious self bought some and decided to pop em a few days ago. Soaked them with a wet paper towel in a Ziploc bag. Once the tails were out I put them in coco pearlite mix. Once they need food they will be getting house and garden aqua flakes. Now at day 4 they are now under a t5 for 18/6

dabking

12 out of 12 popped. I can't wait to see what is to come. I'm looking for another OG in the stable. Also looking for another stud as I enjoy making my own crosses. This journal will be showing the other stuff I'm working with also. I'm always trying to find something new to keep me busy. The one stud I have right now is my purple diesel punch. Right now for personal seed stash. I've pollenated purple berry, indigo, Maui PC, earthman technology's purp OG, Grand caper.
Crosses I've made and yet to pop
Gsc x pennywise
Sfv x lemon pie
Sfv x purple urkle
Lemon jack x Hindu skunk

dabking

pearly gates

pearly gates

here is another pack popped. So far only 6 of 10. Popped by same method, but had to manually crack open. They had a really thick skin and shell. The cross on this is ( blue god x pink dream) = pearly gates. From Forrest door seed co.

dabking

day 7

day 7

so it seems a few more pearly gates are working on breaking ground. 3 already need support, 1 is a squat lil bugger.

the diamond cutter og's seem fairly even growing.

dabking

the debate.... To pop or to wait. If I do pop these I aim for the most sativa pheno. Looking for a sativa for the stable. I may find that in the pearly gates... Or I might dig out my Sookie and pop another f1 and select a sister pheno.

dabking

the most squat out of any that I recently popped. I'm gonna guess its a blue god pheno. This is the pearly gates (blue god x pink dream) keeping my eye on this one.

dabking

lady bubba

lady bubba

here is a gem. I ran a tester a lil while back, and after smoking her I knew she was something. Waxy cherry like classic cherry chapstick with bubba earthiness and that kush undertones. So I'll give her a full run.

dabking

up sized the seedlings

up sized the seedlings

they all went into 4x4 pots with lucky dog medium. It's a lot like pro mix with lots of beneficials, ewc, pearlite, oyster shell, domlite lime. Got a bunch of the lucky dog from my local shop to try out and see if its anything special.

dabking

Goji OG

Goji OG

I went to the Santa Cruz cup today and had some fun. Nice chill environment, got to chill and chat with some good folks. While I was there I met with Dos Perros seeds, and I guess he works with Bodhi. Lone behold he was handing out Bodhi's Goji OG! I got myself a pack and since my lady was with me too I got a second one ��. He also was giving out some seeds of Goji OG Bodhi's cut x multiple males. I was sure to grab some of those as well. The b cut smelled so amazing. I can only hope for a similar pheno. Also I got to sample Goji OG for the first time and I am very pleased with this herb. Amazing smoke, flavor, and great high. Thank you Bodhi for your gifts and hard work.

dabking

Diesel berry punch

Diesel berry punch

so a friend of mine has been working with purple berry for the last 6 years and was waiting to revive/ retire the strain. Since I decided to get into breeding I wanted to try and beef up the yields a bit more and speed up veg time. So I have a purple diesel punch male that is just sour in smell. So I crossed the purple berry with my purple diesel punch resulting in Diesel berry punch. I decided to pop just a few to check germination and do a micro test to see the variations. Once I dwindle things down more over time, I'll start working with more of my own creations. Purple berry is GDP x blueberry, purple diesel punch is purple punch x purple diesel.

dabking

Pearly gates and Diamond cutter og day 20

Pearly gates and Diamond cutter og day 20

so these little ones are doing fair. They were a little hungry so I fed at 350ppm. The growth is definitely faster with the pearly gates. Some of the diamond cutters look weak, maybe a slower grower. If the growth doesn't improve I may just scrap em. I don't have time for slow growth. If I do move on the Goji OG will take their place.