What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGKB crosses

alaskind

I see a lot of growers complain about the slow veg/stretch. If you raise your lights about 1-1.5 feet further than normal and raise your temperature to 80-85 she takes off a lot faster. Hope this helps. Peace -OGKB

Ive been doing this with my Urkles for years and had great sucess... I also like to hit em with silica foliar to thicken stems during this forced stretch period.... also Im really appreciative of the OGKB info Im able to glean here.... tks man

trippn

I see a lot of growers complain about the slow veg/stretch. If you raise your lights about 1-1.5 feet further than normal and raise your temperature to 80-85 she takes off a lot faster. Hope this helps. Peace -OGKB

so basically; put her outdoors! ;p

for real though; i swooped some Cement Shoes and 2 of the offspring are hella OGKB dom short slow ladies and they goin outdoor this season

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
did somebody say OGKB crosses? got you covered, scope my IG link in sig…

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lots of OGKB leaning plants coming out in the second generation crosses.

picture.php

Locomotive Breath (ECSD x OGKB bagseed CookieBoi)
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky, any chance to get a hold of these?

read up on my IG for seed drop info so I'm not abusing TOU's. I made the link RED below for the hard of hearing…

about to drop the Weirdo-si-dos in a few days. {Forum GSC x (GG#4 x OGKB bagseed male CookieBoi)}

lots of OGKB freaks popping out of the GorillaBreath (GG#4 x CookieBoi) spunk.

Wierdo-si-dos

picture.php

picture.php

OGKB from seed? Chunky's Bagseed! You got Glue in my Cookies Bro!
picture.php

Jonny Lan

I got a pack of OGKB x secret weapon from in house genetics, anyone know anything about this breeder or these genetics?
Yes, I am growing 5 of his strains atm including one OGKB cross. I'm growing his OGKB x uncirculated x purple hulk. I have 5 females from 7 seeds. 2 of the females have deformations but all exhibit nice frosty chunky buds. One pheno is a fast finisher. I will post pics soon.
What should I be looking at for a keeper as I'm new to the genetics?

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey jonny, how did they turn out. lloking to get some of his ogkb seeds for next grow. thanks!!!