Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > 32 Bagseed, Outdoor Organic

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
32 Bagseed, Outdoor Organic Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2014, 11:08 AM #1
ManyManySpliffs

ManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really nice
32 Bagseed, Outdoor Organic

Well ladies & gents, I'm back at it again. Decided to finally post a new thread of what I got going this season. Started out with 32 bagseed plants from various bags of mid. I used the red clay soil in the area of my previous grows and just amended it with wood ash, Scotts top soil, cow manure and earth worm castings. For feeding I used a simple and cost effective mix of blackstrap molasses, superthrive, epsom salt and every now and then hydrogen peroxide. Now onto the good stuff, the pictures of all the ladies. The pictures you're about to see are of the 32 plants I had as of Aug. 28th. The males have since been rooted out and culled. I gave away a few to a friend whose a newb to play with, didn't really have space for them all in my little spot in the woods. I've also sacrificed 2 a little early so the rest may live. Well, if you consider 8wks flowering too early. We all get that pickin itch.. lol Sorry I didn't get to document their harvest, but now that I've started a thread I can stay current on the updates of whats left. I currently have 16 beauties remaining from the pics you're about to see. 6 large ladies, 5 medium sized girls and 5 babies lagging along behind. Thus far this has been my best season yet, although its not completely over so let me not jinx it. HA.. Without further a due, my 2014 grow show...

Overgrow da world!

36 Bagseed Outdoor Guerilla style, '17
32 Bagseed Outdoor Organic, '14
ManyManySpliff's & Friend Bagseed Grow, '12
13 Bagseed Ladies Harvested, '06
The Purps of '06

Proud member of the
D.S.C.C. - Dirty South Cannabis Cultivators
ManyManySpliffs is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2014, 11:10 AM #2
ManyManySpliffs

ManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really nice
Hate being able to only show 5 pics at a time but here it goes.

Overgrow da world!

The Purps of '06

Proud member of the

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:11 AM #3
ManyManySpliffs

Overgrow da world!

The Purps of '06

Proud member of the

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:14 AM #4
ManyManySpliffs

The Pinks..

Pics of all the pinks I got this year. Haven't seen them since my first grow back in '04. Of the 16 left, 6 were pink. One of which I believe to be an exact replica of the Indiana Bubblegum cut. I'll post updated pics of that one later as I take em, but the smell is just like bubblegum and the look matches what I've seen others grow online.

Overgrow da world!

The Purps of '06

Proud member of the

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:14 AM #5
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing

unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2014, 11:17 AM #6
ManyManySpliffs

The Pinks cont'd

Overgrow da world!

The Purps of '06

Proud member of the

Old 10-12-2014, 11:23 AM #7
ManyManySpliffs

The babies..

Last but not least the babies. All these little ones might not be finish till Dec, that's if they finish. I started my season late. Mid June to be exact, so I was still germing seeds in July. Wasn't sure if I was going to even have a grow season this year, but a friend got me going wanting to learn from me. I gave him most a these little ones to play with. Interested to see how they turned out for him.

That's it for now until next time. Stay tuned for the updated pics of the remaining 16 lovely ladies (which will include my bagseed Indiana Bubblegum). Harvest coming up in the next 2-3wks, you do not wanna miss..

Overgrow da world!

The Purps of '06

Proud member of the

Old 10-12-2014, 11:29 AM #8
ManyManySpliffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing
Anytime, thanks for stopping by. Be sure and stick around for the up to date photos in a day or two. I have to get a hold of a decent digital cam to take some shots with.

Overgrow da world!

The Purps of '06

Proud member of the

Old 10-16-2014, 06:49 AM #9
ManyManySpliffs

Updates...

Well the moment has finally come, the updates. Took me awhile to upload all these pics so I'm about to drop a quick preview of whats to come and then go take me a smoke break. I'll be back!

For now just enjoy the show. First up my favorite of this year, my bagseed Indiana Bubblegum. I'm assuming its bubblegum cause it smells and taste just like bubblegum. Not to mention it looks like other pics on here of the Indiana Bubblegum cut. Let me know what you guys think..

Can't nobody ever say ManyManySpliffs steal his cannabis pics off the internet. lol I'm just too official with it..

Overgrow da world!

The Purps of '06

Proud member of the

Old 10-17-2014, 07:09 AM #10
ManyManySpliffs

More Updates..

This set of pics was taken on October 15th. These are my 16 remaining bagseed ladies. Had a bunch of rain the day before yesterday and I had to cut a few tops off some plants due to mold. Hopefully the rest of the season can stay dry. The good thing out of all that is I ended up with a decent amount a good bud once I cut out the molded pieces. Just gotta wait on it to dry and I'll be sampling whats to come.

I apologize about the quality of the pics, I'm having to borrow a friends camera phone. Though some came out pretty darn good I must admit. Let the show begin. Oh and if someone knows how I can post more than 5 pics at a time, that info would be most appreciated..

Overgrow da world!

The Purps of '06

Proud member of the