What's new

Damn I love bubble hash!

bud dwyer

For the first time I made some bubble hash yesterday out of about a pound of trim from two different crops. I got some cheap bags from eBay that are 20 gallons so I could do more at a time. They worked great. I got about 20 g of prime product from these bags. Also about 10 grams of lesser quality.

i've made honey oil before from butane and in my opinion the buzz from this bubble is way better. It completely melts and molds in the my hand when I pinch it together.

Just thought I would share!

blastfrompast

Veteran
Do you use a spray bottle or a squirt bottle to get the trich's to pool?

I found a basting bottle seemed to work great. beter than the spray bottle.

bud dwyer

I just kinda shake the bags when there's a little pool of water in the bottom. Always pools up nicely. Kinda like panning for gold! I've had great luck smoking out of a bong or on top or a bowl of bud. Really potent stuff.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tobacco spliff? Oh no, Sacre Bleu! I love a good mixed spliff, especially when there is a puriest to squak around in the background about the evils of tobacco :D

redlaser

Veteran
yeah, to each their own on the spliff/blunt choice. Obviously you'd have to appreciate tobacco to use it, just not my choice. The part about it that seems strange to me is that cannabis, even if it's not that good, is still so much better smell and taste wise compared to tobacco IMO. In my limited experience with tobacco it's pretty overwhelmingly strong smelling and tasting. ( only tried cigs)