Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Shortest flowering time Strain

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Shortest flowering time Strain Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2006, 09:44 PM   #1
R.I.P. Overgrow

R.I.P. Overgrow is on a distinguished road
Shortest flowering time Strain

High, I was just wondering what the commonly accepted shortest flowering strain is. From what I've heard so far it's supposed to be Top 44, flowering in 44 days, but has any strain (from clone) beat that record?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....78#post3493678

"The best tonic is chronic"
- Dr. Hibert
R.I.P. Overgrow jest offline   Quote

Old 06-06-2006, 10:09 PM   #2
rocketman

rocketman is on a distinguished road
Hi RIP

Well this wont quite match it, but Green Crack at 45 days. A very nice smoke, and clone only.
rocketman jest offline   Quote

Old 06-06-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
GoodbyeBlueSky
...ever the optimistic one...

GoodbyeBlueSky will become famous soon enoughGoodbyeBlueSky will become famous soon enough
people don't seem to think too much of top 44... but i've had a batch or two that was as good as any pure indica i've ever smoked...

it can be pretty good...

Old 06-06-2006, 10:57 PM   #4
Closet Funk
CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!

Closet Funk is a glorious beacon of lightCloset Funk is a glorious beacon of lightCloset Funk is a glorious beacon of lightCloset Funk is a glorious beacon of lightCloset Funk is a glorious beacon of light
I had a bagseed strain finish in 42 days. It was a very short indica dominant plant with dense buds. The buds were very tasty and stinky. They had a sour lemon taste and a cat piss funky citrus smell. I still have like 5 seeds left. Other phenos finished in 48 and 55 days. For bagseed it's a hell of a strain, I like to call it Lemon Funk. I wish I would of taken a cutting from her because I think it would of been a nice plant for a breeding experiment. It was potent enough to cross to other strains. Other then that I know Mikado finishes in like 45 days and some Afghans finish in the the mid 40's.

Certified Organic!

Last edited by Closet Funk; 06-06-2006 at 10:59 PM..
Closet Funk jest offline   Quote

Old 06-06-2006, 11:11 PM   #5
baccas125

Cush aka "green crack" like mentioned abouve is the fastest strain in my garden.

Old 06-06-2006, 11:33 PM   #6
Chiefsmokingbud
Slap-A-Ho tribe

Chiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud of
The shortest flowering strain i have personally grow is Sweet tooth #4 which was ready at 45 days but i let it go to 50...........and damn was it frosty. Pic included which also made high times

~~~Big buds and MoNsTer colas~~~

Butane honey oil for dummies
~~Pain free hash making made easy~~
Chiefsmokingbud jest offline   Quote

Old 06-07-2006, 01:02 AM   #7

What about M39?

Old 06-07-2006, 01:36 AM   #8
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivor
I use to harvest my Deep Chunk cuttings by 45 nights.I have harvested several DC from seed by day 42 (of 12/12)

Old 06-07-2006, 02:45 AM   #9
Neptune

I've never grown anything that took less than 9 weeks.

9-10 weeks is my average

Old 06-07-2006, 02:48 AM   #10
m.steelers
Enlightened

m.steelers has disabled reputation
Yup - Green Crack aka Cush will come in at 45 dayz.. I know some take it at 42 even.

Arent there some 35 day bullshits as well?

Old 06-07-2006, 03:06 AM   #11
Farmer John
I love GHS!!!

Farmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond reputeFarmer John has a reputation beyond repute
Fastest one I have is Cinderella, 45-50 days, Bogglegum used to be in our garden for the same reason, it's fast, but for other reasons it was dumped, too much bananas even thou it is quite nice herb...but nothing compared to Cindy...

Old 06-07-2006, 03:49 AM   #12
newtogreen

newtogreen is on a distinguished road
my fav is AK-47 only needs 47 days but 35 is good if you dont want to go to sleep
newtogreen jest offline   Quote

Old 06-07-2006, 03:55 AM   #13
Closet Funk
CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!

Closet Funk is a glorious beacon of lightCloset Funk is a glorious beacon of lightCloset Funk is a glorious beacon of lightCloset Funk is a glorious beacon of lightCloset Funk is a glorious beacon of light
I forgot about AK47 it does finish up pretty quick.

Certified Organic!
Closet Funk jest offline   Quote

Old 06-07-2006, 04:06 AM   #14
Elevator Man
Mentor

Elevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivorElevator Man is a survivor
Well I have some Dutch Passion Flo almost done now, and I'm on 38 days!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=28786

I just clipped the bottom buds of one of the two plants I have - they're definitely done. I reckon I can leave the rest of this plant until Saturday, which will be 42 days, and then I'm chopping. This is the 'purple' pheno, which has had all sorts of weirdness - leaves browning and shrivelling right up after two weeks of life, and the buds turning purple two weeks ago. It's a really weird plant.
The 'green' pheno I think will be done at 49 days max - the calxes are turning purple, but most pistils still white. It looks incredible! I'm taking pics tomorrow and will post immediately...
Elevator Man jest offline   Quote

Old 06-07-2006, 04:15 AM   #15
Reign of Terror
I am the Ruler of Horror...the Reign of Terror.

Reign of Terror will become famous soon enoughReign of Terror will become famous soon enough
35 day is the fastest to date, name says it all
Reign of Terror jest offline   Quote