What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Going to carry on the thread from here on out.....

Things are going good, I FIM'd them today-and they are almost ready for the first transplant.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
First inch of the cups are filled with growrocks.

They are under a 4' t5 while in veg, and going to be under a combination of a 600w HPS-and also some LEDs in flower.

In veg, they will be on an 18/6 light schedule
In flower, they will be on a 11.75/12.25 light schedule

They will be fed a 1/4 teaspoon, or less of Maxibloom throughout the grow

Thanks for checking em' out!

Last edited:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Welcome aboard TJO!

They were topped yesterday because when I fim'd them, I really did miss and ended up with that weird growth in the middle-so I cut it off.

#'s 2, 5 are by far the tallest. #1: Has the biggest leaves, widest-like an Indica leaf. #3: Is the shortest, and I sucked her up with my shop vac lol. I was going for a tray behind her, and she got sucked into the shop vac by accident... She didn't actually come free from the media, but the fans kinda were torn a little. So she's recovering from that. #4, 6 are doing good as well. Hope to do their final transplant soon

Thanks for checking them out!

ForTheLove

Veteran
Lookin good - great start Bobbo4200.

I'm lookin froward to seein these bad gals grow up & show us wha they twerkin with ......lol

All the best for this grow.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Things are going good, hoping to probs make the final transplant within a few days or so.

Here are #1, #2

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The lineup of them all. I think there are 3 different phenos, two plants of each pheno. I will take cuts from one of the two of each pheno, at some point

#1, #6 are alike. Both have a decent amount of roots, and also have wide fan leaves.

#3, #4 stayed short, and are also the smallest of the plants.

#2, #5 are the tallest, also have a decent roots

Thanks for checking them out

Last edited: