Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Relentless Seeds > Kalyx - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue

Thread Title Search
Kalyx - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2014, 06:49 AM #1
Kalyx

Kalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to all
Kalyx has completed 4 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Kalyx - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue

First off I would like to start by thanking Relentless for making these great crosses available to the community. I also want to thank Clarence for the amazing service and speed getting these seeds to me so quickly. Was honestly not planning to be able to run these seeds until my next cycle, because of the delivery speed I was able to squeeze some in. I will admit this is going to be a small show right now with other space in the garden already filled. I will be running 2x Fire Cookies and 1x Elmer's Glue with more to come on the next cycle.

Seeds shipped 9/23 - Seeds arrive 9/27 - Across the pond to the Rockies in 5 days is impressive speed in my book.

9/28 The date it all begins

Dropped the seeds in a shot glass of water, as soon as they drop I will throw them in solo cups. Will be growing in soil with FoxFarm Ocean Forrest with added perlite. They will start there life under a small 2ft 2 tube T5 before moving under a much stronger 4ft 8 tube T5 for the veg cycle. They will be moved to a 5x5x7 flowering tent under a 1000w HPS light when they are ready.

As you can see small sample size this time but will be running larger number very soon. That being said really excited to see what they produce, confident I will have some great plants.

2x Fire Cookies

1x Elmer's Glue

More updates coming soon.

Kalyx's - SkunkVA x Snow Lotus and Wish Mountain
Kalyx's - Karma's OG - Karma Genetics
Kalyx's - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue
Kalyx's - 2014 Fall Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Earthman Technologies Test Grow - Purple Gummer (Complete)
Kalyx's - 2014 Summer Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Goji OG Summer Newbie Grow Contest (Complete)
Kalyx's - Nug Jug
Kalyx is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:46 PM #2
Gardening Angel

Gardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of light
Hey kalyx

Yes yes

This is one of your threads I've been looking forward too

Thanks
GA

IG, the-gardening-Angel
Gardening Angel is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2014, 03:35 PM #3
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
tagged for the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Marlo is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2014, 03:52 PM #4
The Revolution
Banned

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
Should be a sticky one. Do it, To it, Brother! Good luck n vibes!

Last edited by The Revolution; 09-30-2014 at 02:24 AM.. Reason: Whowanstaknow
The Revolution is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2014, 04:51 PM #5
zeet

zeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of light
You're in for some fun kalyx!
--subbed--

Last edited by zeet; 09-29-2014 at 07:43 PM..
zeet is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2014, 05:37 PM #6
panasonic
Banned

panasonic will become famous soon enough
Woot. GL kalyx, can't wait to see the jah you find in the 3.
panasonic is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2014, 05:41 PM #7
northernm

northernm is a jewel in the roughnorthernm is a jewel in the roughnorthernm is a jewel in the roughnorthernm is a jewel in the roughnorthernm is a jewel in the roughnorthernm is a jewel in the roughnorthernm is a jewel in the roughnorthernm is a jewel in the rough
Nice Kalyx, subbed!
northernm is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2014, 06:23 PM #8
GreenMandarin

GreenMandarin has a spectacular aura aboutGreenMandarin has a spectacular aura aboutGreenMandarin has a spectacular aura aboutGreenMandarin has a spectacular aura about
Subbed..
GreenMandarin is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2014, 01:24 AM #9
Gil Tokerson

Gil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to allGil Tokerson is a name known to all
I'm in.

gil's Steve Urkle
gil's frosty headband

Prohibition doesn't work!---It's a flower for God sake!!
Gil Tokerson is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2014, 01:34 AM #10
Hydropimp

Hydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the rough
@ K

make it happen buddy i have both of these on the way plus who dat.

sending good vibes
Hydropimp is offline Quote