What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisssuer Genetics OG S1 x Girl Scout Cookie Test Grow!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Received my test seeds yesterday!, East side USA on 9-13. Thank you for the great opportunity OJD, CSG!!

OG s1 x Girl Scout Cookie.

There were 6 in the pack, and all 6 went into a cup of RO water within two hours of my receival :laughing: After 24 hours, all 6 had tails!

They will be transplanted tomorrow, or the next depending on how long their tails are.

Thanks again OJD! Thanks for looking in!

Last edited:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks!! I hope they turn out awesome!, I'm gonna do my best to make sure they do

I do have a couple questions about her, what does the OG stand for? OG Kush, or Connoissuer's OG Chem? What does S1 stand for in the OG S1? Second generation of the OG? I read up on the GSC a little bit, and see that it is an OG Kush x Durban Poison hybrid. I've grown OG Kush before, and have an OG Chem hybrid I'm running now(Hippy Private Stash)-but the strain Durban Poison has always caught my eye

I think I remember OJD saying the 5 packs of the GSC were feminized. Oh yeahr-thanks for the extra bean!!

I have 6 solo cups with holes already ready for the first transplant. They will be transplanted into a mixture of Miracle Grow Seed Starting Mix, perlite, and regular straight coco. I will number the cups #1-#6. After a lil' bit, they will most likely be transplanted into fabric pots.

Thanks for looking in! :tiphat:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
The OG s1 is the mother of the cross. It is orgnkid's OG kush cut reversed to produce male pollen then bred to itself. CSG selected a plant from these seeds (the OG Kush s1).

So you have an OG Kush s1 hit with pollen from a reversed girl scout cookies cut, the forum cut. The lineage would therefore be something like (OG Kush x OG Kush) x Girl Scout Cookies.

This is orgnkid's OG Kush cut. The picture is courtesy of JetLife175. I hope you don't mind me posting your pic bro!

IMG_20131108_101838_zpsf0db1099.jpg

Peace

ForTheLove

Veteran
Posted for this show Bobbo420

CSG S1 of orgnkid's og kush X'd to gsc ..... = BANGER!!

All the best for these man

PLR&£

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks for the information Piff! So I'm not sure if I get this straight..... It's OrgKid' OG Kush reversed to a male plant, which then pollenated another OrgKid OG Kush-that was pollenated by a reversed(male) GSC(forum cut)? Like you said, (OrgKid' OG Kush x OrgKid' OG Kush) X GSC-or OrgKid' OG Kush s1 x GSC. So an s1 stands for a plant that was reversed to a male, then he pollenated a female of himself, which stands for s1? I think I get it now. Do you know the lineage of the GSC (forum cut)? Is this basically what the forum cut means, a certain GSC with a certain lineage? Thanks again
Thanks FTL!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks guys!!

Things are going good, took the humidity dome off yesterday-and put em' under my 4' 6 bulb t5 today. I think I will give them their first feeding tomorrow. Debating whether or not to go straight to Maxibloom(at a low feeding)-or give them a drink of Ionic seedling/clone nute mix.

These pics were taken last Friday, 9-21. I don't know how to get words into the pic, the cups are numbered-but the aerial view ones are in numerical order. #1-#6

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts