What's new

First Ever Newbie Summer Bud Contest

Canabuz

Canabuz here.
Starting my contest entry thread.
About seeds, Well they are from a seed run,
Male Black Widow crossed with Fem Bay 11, Black Widow, Delta 9 Sativa mix,Sweet Seeds Green Poison.
All were dusted by same Black Widow.

So I decided to have a small vegetable garden, I would recycle my dirt and grow some watermelon, cucumber ect.
About a week after I planted and started watering, and I noticed some rogue warriors pocking out the soil.

Please feel free to ask any questions

Last edited:

Canabuz

Uploding pics

Uploding pics

Canabuz here.
As you can tell the first set of pictures, have a Slik (turtle) chomping at some of the girls,
I posted does pictures in particular , because those are the only pictures I have of the plants at there earliest stage.

Here are some more pics:

Canabuz

pics

pics

Canabuz Here.
These are pics of the ladies in veg, keep in mind I am growing outdoors with tempertures of up too 115. So veg took its sweet time.
If you look closely, you can see some of the veggies I attempted to grow.

Canabuz

pics

pics

Canabuz Aqui.

Here is a pic of one of my sunflowers growing in the same bed.

More pics of the plants in veg,
A bit more about the grow, i waterd with tap out the hose, nothing special, No special recipes on the soil, i just recycled it and mixed it with other stuff i had layng around, nothing special.

Canabuz

So far I have had zero problems with the plants, Heat is the only thing that worries me , I hung some green patio cover over the garden bed . just to bring temps down, I also planted some grass (mistake, grass eats crazy) for when it rains , and also to lower temps on the ground, and to filter out any toxic rain water I might get.

Canabuz

Plants are in flowering stage and starting to fill in

Here is one of the Short Indicas

And a Sativa that will just not start to flower

Group Shot

Canabuz

Canabuz here,
I will be posting more updates in the fallowing weeks, and post more budding pics.

... keep in mind I am growing outdoors with tempertures of up too 115. So veg took its sweet time.
Thankfully we were closer to 110 all summer, with only a few days around 115. I haven't really had any heat-related issues...unless I mess-up the watering or let the soil surface get too hot.

Usually we only have about 2-3 weeks of fall...so pay attention to night-time temps. Frost kills yield, so keep a close eye on 'em.

Good job. Don't screw it up, lol. :tiphat:

Canabuz

Usually we only have about 2-3 weeks of fall...so pay attention to night-time temps. Frost kills yield, so keep a close eye on 'em.
:tiphat:

Hello Rusty.

Yeah I am concerned about low temps coming up.
I am in the process of building a PVC Green House,
I will be posting pics, after built.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hey Canabuz, girls look great.
Man that turtle is awesome, he knows where the good shit is.......look at him tending to those girls lol
I noticed you planted grass for cover and cooling, might I suggest clovers.
Well again your grow looks great and good luck and vibes, Hick