What's new

Corpsey's organic room

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be updating this throughout the year, here is where i am at now... week 6 with some seed plants looking for phenos and also breeding... i mixed up pollen from 8 males from Agent Orange and Purple Cloud and hit 11 females from AO and PC, along with a couple others.
I'll be looking through these genes and recombining them over the year to get some orange/citrus sour bubble plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is my first time with root aphids so excuse the plants, so far im winning against them but they don't all die so quickly.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purple Cloud (Gdp x (Ogbubblegum x sour bubble bx4)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the 2 on the left are purple cloud
picture.php

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My favorite Purple Cloud so far... stinky funk, black pepper and fruity at the same time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Agent Orange

picture.php

Pink Princess ( C99 x (Ogbubblegum x Sour bubble Bx4)

picture.php

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got my pollen storage ready for the freezer, thanks to Dr purpur for the info.
picture.php

picture.php

and my first seed to pop up from this cross... Agent orange x AO/PC. This one went straight from the branch to soil and took atleast a week to pop up. The rest of my seeds will be dried before i germinate em.
picture.php

theJointedOne

Veteran
Looking great bro. Love that pollen setup. The purple cloud looks like some tasty smoke.

That first pic of chemsour dsd looks like a winner. Nice cola

keep it up!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

That Chem sour x DSD is loud as shit. Meaty chemmy sour funk, not to mention the yeild looks to be pretty good. Not bad for only popping 2 seeds.

I had 10 rez's 4SD started with all these seeds and none of them even made it to the end of flower, Hermie's like crazy, sensitive plants at every turn. Funny how some of the most expensive seeds can't compare with a few seeds I traded for.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Stealin' my heart with that Agent Orange.... super fun smoke.
Everything is looking good to me. Green vibes...

Latest posts

Latest posts