You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Greenpoint Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2014, 04:33 AM #1
Burnside GC

Burnside GC is a jewel in the roughBurnside GC is a jewel in the roughBurnside GC is a jewel in the roughBurnside GC is a jewel in the roughBurnside GC is a jewel in the roughBurnside GC is a jewel in the roughBurnside GC is a jewel in the roughBurnside GC is a jewel in the rough
Greenpoint Seeds

New company but legend, at least in my book, in the Internet Canna World. Gu~

He took Platinum Cookies x Yeti F1 and made Monster Cookies

The list of mothers is quite redunk, we asked for Death Dawg, Death Star x Stardawg, 92 OG, Starlet OG, PK x Underdawg as the moms

He's a great Gu~y and grows thing pretty superbly, so I expect nothing but great things. Once we get the seeds we will post more
Burnside GC is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:28 AM #2
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
that male looks freaking huge.

theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2014, 02:48 PM #3
Hydropimp

Hydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the roughHydropimp is a jewel in the rough
So where can we find some seeds?

Nice looking male you have there
Hydropimp is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 09:25 PM #4
Gu~
Vendor

Gu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really nice
Thanks Burnside!

More info to come

Lemon G (ohio cut) x Monster Cookies
Gu~ is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:36 AM #5
Darealkingjames

Darealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the rough
Where can we get the beans from?
Darealkingjames is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:53 PM #6
Croptober

Croptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant future
Are you one of the testers?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:14 AM #7
Cartel530
Banned

Cartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really nice
Yesss i was soo happy to be selected as well. We get one pack and additional packs for testers are a verrrrrry low price
Cartel530 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:19 AM #8
Croptober

Croptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant future
Nice. I'm bummed I didn't get chosen, all his strains look frosty and dank as fuck. I'll be watching this thread to see how the testers come out good luck to all.

Old 09-07-2014, 04:57 AM #9
Darealkingjames

Darealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the rough
Now that I've been to the site I see that beans wont be out till next year. That sucks but I have a chance to maybe test his new strains in the next project so I'll be watching that to see when I can apply. This guy has some really elite clone only strains and I would love to test any of them. Hope somebody throws up a journal of any of the test strains so I can see what's coming out the beans. Good luck to everyone who was chosen to be a tester
Darealkingjames is offline Quote

Old 09-07-2014, 01:21 PM #10
Nader

Nader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really nice
I thought 303 seeds made monster cookies, but maybe I'm wrong and Gu was doing it with them? I'm so glad I have a pack of it too Did you grow out any females Gu? I'm dying to see pics of it.. my 4 Monster Cookies seedlings in veg are still tiny, won't be flipped for some time... pretty sure all 4 of mine are females

2 members found this post helpful.