What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Cheese (pic) and smelly nelly Ugorg#1

foxylady

Hey you lovely bunch of people
here's a clone of what I know as Exodus cheese, Anyone recognise it?
Be along with more photos at a further date ;)
also have the Smelly Nelly and Ugorg#1 on the right. 100% success rate on germ, so here's hoping! :) will keep you updated on how they go..
Pretty experienced with the Exodus, has anyone had experience with the latter two? anything particular to look out for?
Thanks for stopping by :tiphat: and your comments would be greatly appreciated.
Much Love

Attachments

• fox 043.jpg
    fox 043.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 18
  • fox 044.jpg
    fox 044.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 17
A always and whant see the real cheese.a got a so call big budda cheese cut..at list a good herbe and smzll like tsss to mush^^.so a go look this one evryday

foxylady

yeah? BBC? ah I remember her well, Back in the day when they only did regs. a Nice smoke.
Just took a look at the pics, looking nice. good work keep it up :tiphat:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
The Exodus Cheese I had years ago was prone to double serrations on the leaves and lots of 3 blade leaves, you can tell a lot during flower the smell is a one off and a good scrubber is needed to cope with the smell. Good luck with your grow Foxy.

Peace

foxylady

ah you are familiar with Exodus cheese then? did it have this purpling to it.. just seems to want to wander off to the one side
Thanks Dank Demon :) and yourself with any future ventures.

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
The stem turning purple just means its rooting when striking cuttings. Some strains do have purple tints to the stems though, but I honestly cannot remember that much about her as it was years ago I had her, all I know is she spreads well so easily trained but needs a net or yoyo's to support the colas as the stems are not up to it and you will get a lot of floppy colas else.

Green81

Veteran
good point, lots of support needed for the old exodus cut and it does get purple striping along the branches but psychosis does the same `:)

G81

foxylady

oh well here goes..

here is a photo of a small lady from the last run, only pics I've ever taken, I think it was around week 5-6 as far as my memory serves.
I think she started needing support around week 3-4.
sorry I'm no photographer, they might not be the best of quality lol

Last edited:
B

BIGBADBAZ

looking ready to rock and roll with your clone how you gunna be growin her? smelly nelly? thats one of kez,s (kgb) creations is it not, i have some of those in the stash somewhere! im looking forward to seeing there progression so atb with them.......

foxylady

hey Bigbadbaz she's not the only one though ;) haha
Organically in GK they will be grown, as I'm all about the quality.
Yes the Smelly Nelly are Kez's creation :) I'm looking forward to see how they turn out, should be a keeper in there somewhere..
Thanks for the kind vibes everyone, means a lot :comfort:
Peace

S

SPG.

Smelly Nelly? "Nelly" aka Exodus Cheese x Northern lights So thats in Seed form now?
Awesome!

Latest posts

Latest posts