What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Admiral's Female seeds C99 Cinderella 99 Grow

admiralcornport

Hey! Ok so its like this...

I put 2 FMS xline c99 seeds in a shot glas of bottled water, waited about 8 hours (until they sank) and placed them into thier new homes(16 oz red keg cups). The soil mix is 1 part regular potting soil with no additives, and 1 part perlite. 2 days later.... :lurk:

These girls are under 2 4ft flouro shop light.

admiralcornport

Checked soil ph... nice even 6.5

I made my first batch of nute water I call it mix one

Mix 1 Mixed ¼ teaspoon superthrive and 3 teaspoon forfarm bigbloom to 1 gallon tap water.

Fed about 1 cup to each plants, i actually fed them once before with this mix on day 3

Here is day 5 052006

C99#2

admiralcornport

day 11

I made a new mix today i call it mix 2

Mix2: 1 tsp Grow Big, 1 tbl big bloom 1 gallon tap water.

Fed generously lots of runnoff because off all the perlite. Do you all think I'm watering too much?

click this pic... are those tricromes?

Last edited:

admiralcornport

Lucky day 13

Lookin good huh? they seem to like the foxfarm stuff, I haven't fed them plain water since day 3 and i haven't seen any ill effects. If anyone has any comments or suggestions please let me have em.

Last edited:
G

looking good so far :lurk:

I'll be taggin along this ride mister. Hope yer fems stay female, best of luck :woohoo:

Zaxxon63

Looking good to me Admiral.

I'm interested in the X-Lines performance myself: especially C99.

I'll be folowing this thread too.

Also, I think you're feeding too much. (maybe not though)

Isn't feeding every other week the norm? :confused:

G

Looking good, great color. You can tell they are very happy. I think your feeding is working great. No sign of tip burn and your golden. I'll be watching this one for sure. I need to get around to trying some C99.
Take care,
BG

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
acp - I love c99, she is such a lovely friendly plant. Good luck on your fems, and I also love your fert mix - they look super happy :yes:

admiralcornport

:wave: Thanks for everyones kind words! I like the feeding schedule I'm on right now (foxfarm supplied schedule half strenth), I'm gonna keep on feedin until the plants tell me otherwise.

@ oystermagnet, I hope these turn out all fems too, I';ve been reading the other posts on all the hermies.

@mr green jeans, I love c99, used to get it out of southern new england 5 years ago, such a great smoke.

Here is some pix of straberry cough I picked up in january hope you enjoy!

In the Jar

CLose up in the jar

after I trimmed them up all nice nice. Please click and see full res!

:dueling:

D

dre86

Nice, in a week I'll start a Female Seeds X-Line C99 grow too! These are soo exclusive beans!
What lights r you gonna use to flower em?

subscribed :lurk:

admiralcornport

Right now i only have a 150w hps, but I plan on vegging for a while and taking lots of clones, by then I will have a 400 w hps. THanks!

admiralcornport

Here is todays update.

I finally put an ac in the room temps are now 75! :wink:

Just clicked a couple of pics...

C1

C2

I fed them after I took the pix with mix 2 with a couple of added drops of superthirve.

p.s.
does anyone know how to make the pictures larger in the posts instead of just the thumbnails?

thanks for watching!

these are pics of lettuce.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
COngrats on your ac admiral... gonna help a lot. Cool girls can be happy girls... Amazing how quick they grow, no?

What I do for the larger picture is add the picture like normal, then after posting it, select edit. You will see the url tag line for the picture. at the end of that line you will find a pair of img /img tags with a url in between that ends in thumb.jpg. Remove these last 2 img /img tags - including their brackets, and everything in between, leave the /url tag at the end. Save the edited changes and it should show regular size.

There may be an easier way, which I would welcome knowing...

Cheers :wave:

Last edited:

admiralcornport

Thanks Mr green, I figured it out... if you just take out the "-thumb" in the tag it will be large:

What do you all think about my feeding schedule? I"m begining to think its too much, but the girls look like thier enjoying it.

Sleepy

Veteran
raise the mizzen mast, swab the poop deck!

raise the mizzen mast, swab the poop deck!

damn, admiral!!

they sure look happy from here!

you may run into nute build up in the cups...keep an eye on 'em.

good job keeping you pH stable, too!! :woohoo: this is more difficult for some (me included)...

this should turn out to be a real nice closet show!

i'll hang over here... :joint: :lurk: :joint: :lurk:

admiralcornport

Sleepy... Its an honour.

When do you all usually transplant? I'm thinkin another week or so, but I think I've read to x-plant after 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts