What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Vault Takeover

catbuds

I had no idea that had happened to seed savers! & when in the hell did it become illegal for farmers to save their own seeds!?!?! I come from a long line of farmers in the Appalachian mountains & we passed seeds down for many generations! All I have left is a peony (flower). Can't call me a farmer, I just grow my own, but I'm damned well saving my seeds! Think I'll go see some amish about 20 min away. What?...a free country?..... WHERE!?!?!?

HatchBrew

Veteran
All started along time ago. Commodity foods loaded with sugars and not wanting/caring where anything comes from.

Can anyone say monopoly...

save your seeds share them with friends. keep it local. fight with the dollar. we've spilled enough blood in our history.

please don't wear fur.

snake11

All started along time ago. Commodity foods loaded with sugars and not wanting/caring where anything comes from.

Can anyone say monopoly...

save your seeds share them with friends. keep it local. fight with the dollar. we've spilled enough blood in our history.

please don't wear fur.

Fight with your dollar. This is the truth and what I try to spread. Since we in the USA do not live in a democracy(it is a democratic republic-big difference!!!) the only vote we have is with our dollar.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I have been a lifetime member for 30 years.
I met Kent and liked him a lot.
He was the reason I started to collect Cannabis seeds.
What was done to him is a crime.
The people running SSE today are in bed with big agriculture, the same people that helped to create the reasons the SSE was needed in the first place.
I still get the SSE publications, they are a toothless tiger, a shadow of what they were, and the folks behind the veil are making deals with SSE assets, that really belong to the membership. I wish they would all be composted, the present SSE leadership, and at least help the growing community with something...
-SamS

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts