What's new

Willy Jacks Tangerine (Chronic X Cali-O)

Blackmelo

Very nice, looks like some kind of a haze cross if I'm not mistaken? Should give you excellent results.

Rastatrue

Hey Now, Wow those pics are Memorial, Thanks for sharing. Worm casting are great, just don't understand who follows arounds worms with tweezers collecting turds. Happy holiday!

Blackmelo

Rastatrue said:
Hey Now, Wow those pics are Memorial, Thanks for sharing. Worm casting are great, just don't understand who follows arounds worms with tweezers collecting turds. Happy holiday!

yeah thats how they do it.

Oh and did you hear about the latest technological breakthrough? Yeah they have cheap labour sucking up oil out of the ground with their mouth to then spit it out into a big container. 100 mouthfulls is enough to fill one car with petrol :yoinks:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey thanks guys...Your compliments are appreciated. I hope she smokes as well as she looks, it's a strain I've never tried before.

The Budfather - They ended up being a nice strain. I wish I woulda grew them up a bit bigger. Thats ok..a lil more veg time next time around. Fat Colas.

Chiefsmokingbud - almost as scrumtious as your avatar.

Blackmelo - Actually its a Chronic X Cali-O cross. Last grow I grew was a Hempstar (NL X Haze) it was amazingly potent. Haze always hits the spot. I hope this stuff is close in potency. I got it to increase yield without comprimising potency.

Rastatrue - Worm castings are a great organic source of N. The Terracycle stuff i was using is available at Home Depot or Wal-Mart, it's not enough to use as a fert on it's own...but it's got great micronutrients and the plants love it. You can find alot of info on the web on how to farm your own worms and extract the castings.

Thanks again guys

MISSINGSON

Yeah man good job, I just popped some Chronic X Cali-O seeds, so i will be looking forward to smoke report?

Blackmelo

Hey TML, I just want to thank you for pointing out Willy Jack to me. He has some nice looking strains, have discovered his Sky Dog...

:D

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Great to see the replies on the first Willy Jack strain I tried.

I was a little nervous at first to try the Willy Jack strains because OG had been shut down and I had no access to the strainguide. Since OG had just shut down and seed vendors across Canada were running scared I decided to go out and buy anything I could get locally. My choices were a few DP strains or a whole catalogue of Willy Jacks for 1/4 the price. Sitting in the store with over 50 strains to choose from I ended up with the Tangerine.

MISSINGSON - Were they Willy Jacks seeds? Is there another seedbank who makes a Chronic X Cali-O cross? or is this just a local breeder cross? Definately nice to see someone else growing the same thing finally. Seems I've been alone in the world of Willy Jack and the Chronic X Cali-O cross. I'll be staying tuned to your thread. There will definately be a smoke report following the harvest pics.

Blackmelo - Skydog does look delicious doesn't it. I had a hard time looking past it when selecting a Willy Jack strain. Such a great variety of crosses that they offer for a great price. So far I've germed 2 seeds outta my pack of ten. The pics above are those very 2 seeds. 100% germ rate and 2 females from 2 seeds. My next Willy Jack strain will be either Big Bud X Hashplant or a Mikado cross. So hard to choose.

MISSINGSON

I'm told they came from a breeder out of japan(can't spell or pronounce his name) simply named Chronic X Cali-O.

W

WeldFlash420

Those are definitely devine nugs you have goin there! K+ to ya for a fine grow.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks WeldFlash420

I'll have some harvest pics for everybody in just a few short days

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
1 Harvested

1 Harvested

Well heres the first of the 2 to get harvested at day 71

Heres what the harvest of that plant looked like:

See you soon with the harvest pics from the other plant :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Day 76...Second Plant Harvested

Day 76...Second Plant Harvested

Hey thanks Nate

Heres the other plant to come down on day 76

Harvest:

Guess I'll hafta fold it in half :biglaugh:

Enjoy...I'll see ya in about 10 weeks with more Willy Jack's Tangerine and some Dutch Passion Hempstar Flower Pix. :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Dry Nugs

Dry Nugs

Heres some dry shots of Tangerine bud

Tangerine smokes well to a nice half and half buzz. It makes a great all purpose bud. The taste is still quite fresh, though I'm sure a cure will bring out the sweet skunk/slightly citrus/hint of mint taste that she's produced. The smell was minimal during grow. Very skunky while drying. When buds are broken they emit a skunky/earthy/citrus scent that I'm hoping will also improve with cure time.

Have a jar of Tangerine

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts