What's new

what is your average yield per 600 watt light

DrFever

Veteran
alright some one was telling me he was getting 1.57 grams per watt with a 600 i find this to be BS anyone ?????

DrFever

Veteran
So that's ~2lbs right?

I don't think it's impossible.

REALLY pretty sure your not going to even come close to that in a 3x3 area also i think most 600 watt growers at probably get under a pound 2 pounds from a 600 ???? like i said dont think so but waiting on some 600 growers what the norm might be

meadowman

i just hit 20 z's in my first coco and vert. i had plenty of room for improvement to say the least. 2 lbs. is def. attainable, imo.

DrFever

Veteran
TY TS i can see that you can only put so many plants under a 600
and to get 1.57 grams per watt i find it non sense 2.07 pounds if that was the case i would throw all my 1000's away i have done stupid sized sogs uner 1000 watt lights and with that said even with penetration power sogs lower bud sites suffer as it is to cramped with 600 watter one would guess with so much less penetration power then a 1000 you wold have even more under developed buds

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think grams x watts is not a precise measure beacuse it doesn't take into account the time spent (and thus energy). So comparing two different grows but with different flowering time it's not a good comparison.

Following are results in 60 days with a selected clone. Not the best one for yield but a good one:
I get at least 250 grams using soil. 300 at least using coco and a little bit more of 500 (at max) using rdwc.

I get higher GxW ratio too, but only with more time. Doing the math (energy spent/yield), short flowering clones, harvest around 60 days have the best energy spent/yield ratio.

Just my two :wave:

depends a lot on the strain, but with my 600W I can grow + or - 250 grams dried buds, of primo quality.....no sticks, or leaves, trimmed to the bone! rsrs

i´m not an " average " grower, I´m an indoor newbie, i´m running my first vert.

so i´d say, the avarage grower, pulls out between 150- 300 grams per light ( thats my guess)

meadowman

i don't post pics but i ran 1 3 gal. and 8 1 1/2 gal. and floor filled with 1 gal.
strains were drizella, xj13 x appy, ecsd, grape skunk and 4sd.

To be honest in my experiance it's best to get that canaopy as even as possible try & utilize all the space that the light can over . My 600 covers a 1.2m square tent lovely. I am currently running my second scrog attempt this time with 5 plants , my previous was about 14-15 oz in coco . My current run looks a hell of a lot better than my previous . 1.5gpw is a verry good pull . It can be done with hydro & everything else dialled in I've seen many grows achieve this . But your talking chillers AC & everything else in the middle . I like coco I will be sticking with it for a few more grows . Experiance is everything in my eyes . Good luck on your venture man

SativaBreather

Veteran
I've not done it but I know someone who got 39.5 ounces so over 2 of your American pounds lol off one 600 doing a scrog in nft with SSSDH

and when I told other people this they quoted me other folk getting even bigger yields

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Here is my best yield under a 600. 40 ounces or 1.86 gpw. 4 plants in 3.5 gallons of coco hand watered once a day. Strain is Red Headed Stranger. Williams Wonder x Tom Hill Haze.

picture.php

D

Drek

To be honest in my experiance it's best to get that canaopy as even as possible try & utilize all the space that the light can over . My 600 covers a 1.2m square tent lovely. I am currently running my second scrog attempt this time with 5 plants , my previous was about 14-15 oz in coco . My current run looks a hell of a lot better than my previous . 1.5gpw is a verry good pull . It can be done with hydro & everything else dialled in I've seen many grows achieve this . But your talking chillers AC & everything else in the middle . I like coco I will be sticking with it for a few more grows . Experiance is everything in my eyes . Good luck on your venture man

Let's also not forget the small variable; how long a person veg's for.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I think some of the vert growers around here could pull that, those cats are killing it in the vert grows. I didn't see the big deal at first but damn are their some sick grows. Mad respect.

But average growers, no way. That sounds more like wet weight.

I don't use sixers often but did a tent with four chems and pulled 590 g.

Latest posts

Latest posts