You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > whats chucky growin now

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
whats chucky growin now Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2006, 10:14 PM #1
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
whats chucky growin now

in here i have in no order some matanuska tundra,cherry bombII,
dbl sourbubble,limon cal_jax, all veggin

and here we have some,warclub

robert plant almost done another week

and the bangkok blackout you can see where i had to break thier lil necks a few times to combat the stretch

and a nice nug of BB starting to put on some weight

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:21 PM #2
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
looks good chucky,i here theyre into some pretty sick shit in bangkok.maybe the girls from bangkok will luv yu long time for the rough treatment.

Old 05-27-2006, 11:46 PM #3
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
hahahaha maybee brother thanx for the laugh

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

Old 05-28-2006, 03:30 AM #4
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
damn, chucky!

they are sooo GREEN!!!

nice work on the robert plant! yummy!
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2006, 03:33 AM #5
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Looking GOOD Chucky!

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2006, 03:59 AM #6
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Great looking girls there chucky!! ....you sure know how to treat the ladies ....keep the pics coming, thanks

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2006, 04:47 AM #7
kokua

heya chucky...how goes it? Whats the scoop on the bangkok blackout? Lookin real good man, keep up the good work

Old 05-28-2006, 05:09 AM #8
Maj.PotHead
End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!

Maj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud of
right on man may i pull up a chair also puff puff passn
U.S. State By State Laws on our hobby https://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

Beneficial Insects
https://homeharvest.com/beneins.htm
ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40637
sick plant ??? https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688 <-- mynamestitch's work

Informative threads by I.M. Boggled https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=7549167

PotHeads BunKer 2011
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=202387
Maj.PotHead is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2006, 05:59 AM #9
chuckyoufarley

sleepy sup mang they do like the R.O. water. funny i cant keep a house plant alive but i can grow me some weeds LOL
Grat3fulh3ad how the heck are ya thanx for peekin in on the kids
MRS BABBA i wish the real ladies were this easy to figure out LOL
kokua . how r ya man the blackout is made from the AMNESIA 99 X BANGKOK BETTY
Maj.PotHead welcome grab some popcorn and a drink its gonna be a long flower

PEACE CHUCKY

Old 05-28-2006, 06:05 AM #10

Wow Chucky. All of the plants are great. Where would a fella aquire the Bankok Betty er I mean Blackout?

Seed