What's new

~73u the finest hash around.

First off thank you Bubbleman. With out his inguinuity, none of this would have been possible. hehehe.... This is the 73u from WW, Sensi Star, and C4 mixed from a few grows I did. total I did 12 runs....6 first, 6 second. about 5000grm of trim. :sasmokin: total I got about 50grms of first run 73..... here are a few shots, hope you like.

9509hashishishishin_012.jpg

9509hashishishishin_011.jpg

Last edited:
G

Sweet Bro :joint: ,thats awsome.I had some Bubble from the 120 bag that came out nice Today,not FMCD but real melty.BubbleMan is the man,i love my bags and will never be without them.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

Keefhead

Awesome looking hash you got there. You didn't say, but it looks kinda "melty" :chin: to me. Smoke report, please.

Mix bubble bags with Mila's bubbleator and you got a pair that's impossible to beat.

bluebublelove

That sure is some impressive looking hash. It does look melty. actually, looks creamy, some parvati valley quality smoke you got there? I like the idea of mixing all your strain in one....poor mans breeding...lol...let us know how that smokes

when I open the curing box it smells like vanilla bean. the smoke is smooth with an exotic floral flavor. leathal. this will put down the heaviest of smokers. the intitial high is heady and cloudy then settles into a deep stone. this run the ~73u is the best by far better than any other bag.....it's not always like that, but it seems the widow, sense and c4 have all similiar sized trichomes. good news because I got the most from this bag....hehe...I'll be sure to capture some FM shots for ya TCfarmer. when I return on monday. most of this run was done by sonic toothbrush. some by hand mixer. all great bubble.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Medical Grade old mate, great to hear and see from you again. i've been
missing you dudes.....do you ever see Maximo?

i must say your 73 looks out of this world. top job, i love it when it has that coloring. my own latest batch was some of the best i ever made yet. it also looks reddish and is full fmcd.

hope to see you around

gaius

Keefhead

gaiusmarius said:
Hey Medical Grade old mate, great to hear and see from you again. i've been
missing you dudes.....do you ever see Maximo?
gaiusmarius - I found both Maximo and Ninja over at TokeCity.com. :joint:

Wish Maximo "blue skies" from me. :wave: He'll understand.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
not me, my best stuff comes from the 73u, i use the 7 bag set and i always use fresh trim thats frozen. my strain has large trichomes. the few times i made bubble with dry trim my 45 was also allot more interesting. but the few times i achieved fmcd it's always been with fresh trim in the 73u bag.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Keefhead said:
gaiusmarius - I found both Maximo and Ninja over at TokeCity.com. :joint:

Wish Maximo "blue skies" from me. :wave: He'll understand.

thanks man, i'll have to have a look over there and say hi for you too.

peace out

gaius

G

Thanx for the info, i will try my first batch later today.
Peace
MOD

G

Beautiful shots guys! Here are a couple of my first try. some 220 and 73.
Peace
MOD

111117julybubble220_3_-med.jpg
111117julybubble220-med.jpg

111117julybubble73-med.jpg

G

I don't smoke much of it and only when i don't have anything to do. I get kinda ADHD when i smoke trichs so i useally test my weed.lol Thanks Alex:)
Peace
MOD