What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cold, hard confession thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gry

Veteran
I was too damn stupid to figure out it was all a scam and I did not go to work doing service. My salvation was that my sweetie was brighter than I, and I had the privilege of being there with her for a while.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Not my confession but years ago I had a close friend (who died in Afghanistan a few years ago) whose sister was badly roughed up/raped by some bikers. Put her in the hospital for a couple weeks on life support.
A year or so after that happened the house they lived in burned to the ground with a couple of the bikers in it. Crispy baked critters.
Years later my friend admitted to me with a big grin on his face that he set the place on fire, intent on killing them . He waited for the right moment. Got what they had coming to them, he said.
Those bikers would have stayed away from my friend's sister had they known how truly dangerous he was.

My confession... I left a girlfriend in bed at home once in the middle of the night and went and visited another woman (now Mrs. Ahab) then went back home before the first one woke up. LOL.

Great story! real justice…

i have a similar…one night i crept away from my Ex, and went saw this 18yr old latina that i had been seeing on the side, did the dirty and didn't shower at all. came back to my ex and she put it in her mouth with the side girls juice all over it….

i still feel kinda dirty about that, wondering if karma is gonna bite me in the ass with a future relationship..

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Well I had a guy who cheated on me once.

We broke up over it and he started seeing the new girl.

This was back in the days before indoor homegrown was invented, and at the end of every summer there was a 'drought' before the new crop came in around Thanksgiving.

Somehow, he found out thru the grapevine that I had scored the very last 2 ozs of some really good shit at the going rate of $12 each.

So this guy has the nerve to call me up to see if he could buy one of those ozs. for himself and the new girlfriend.

Being the super nice person that I am I said "sure, you can have both ozs., but the new price is $20 each" :D

However, what I neglected to tell him was that this pot had been somewhat 'recycled' as when I brought it home my dog had gotten to it when my back was turned.

She later barfed up both ozs which looked like 2 neat little logs covered in green foam.

I didn't have the heart to throw it away and decided to see what it looked like in the morning.

Well, it looked pretty good after drying out and yeah, I sold it!

After all, I'm not the type to hold a grudge.:laughing:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

whoa. I wrote an entry & deleted before posting :)

I just came back here thinking I'd posted it, damn glad I didn't.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
@ S4L Not that I know of but you shouldn't keep that shit bottled up. Just let it flow :D

Just think of this as Jerry Springer.

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

oh wow cosmicgiggle!! The ladies are really showing the fellas whats up! That story was GLORIOUS!!! pure GENIUS! and two birds with one stone two!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where is Yummybud when you need him. How many family members you reckon he tried to lay pipe to?

Deliverance-copy.jpg

MMMmmm. You got dem purty lips boy!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
its crazy that yummy bud isn't around anymore…wish he would come back and update us. maybe he finally got laid, finally….

or he's still a virgin who worries too much about what direction to shave his face…

what happened YB!?

Status
Not open for further replies.