What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gooooal !

ssq.talker

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for props !

Made some cleaning here, now it is straight.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
D

DoubleDDsNuggs

Ha, ha ... Great to have frogs there, means it's a healthy environment.

Training looks like it's going to be effective. I know a guy he puts 'em to the ground and roots them at various locations and effectively gets one giant plant growing out of numerous root sites at the same location.

I haven't tried it yet but apparently if a branch is laid down and a node is covered with soil and kept moist roots will develop.

I can see that as being very feasible since there is a way to root clones while it is still attached to the plant. What a neat idea! kinda like a strawberry plant's runners.....

ssq.talker

Pictures from yesterday:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Same frog lol. She cant wait to see buds:biggrin:

ssq.talker

Induction began.

Foliar with seaweed extract Ascophyllum Nodosum+ growth hormones +amino acids + vitamins + microelements. 0,25% (full dose)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dope!

dope!

Thanks for the awesome updates man!

Are you going to prop the screen up on posts or something?

Those things are getting BIG!

All girls right?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the screen on your girls - if you would attach them to posts for stronger sturdier support from the net

ssq.talker

my battery in camera went down, girs start shooting preflowers and i did same foliar, same dose.

Last edited:

ssq.talker

So, i killed a male too early and have pollen for few seeds maybe, fuck him. Going to visit girls today with a plan to install another screen, and try to pollinate best 2 of em with what i got. Be ready for update, lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts