You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Still lurking

Thread Title Search
Still lurking Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2014, 09:53 AM #1
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Still lurking

I have not done a grow diary in a while and this will not really be one, more of an occasional how do you do.

I am still vert, coco, smart pots, blumats and Maxibloom and I don't foresee changing because it just so damn easy.

In the video we have up first Blue Vixen on the right and another behind it. Then two Blue Satellite 2.2 plants that are getting very frosty in the front. A Bubblelicious on the left and a White Castle against the back wall. We are at four and a half weeks of flowering and really starting to stack on the weight.

At the least I will post a video close to harvest but I hope to get a couple more up.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:52 PM #2
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
I can't get the video to play. It says it is private.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2014, 06:05 AM #3
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
I can't get the video to play. It says it is private.
Sorry I am an r tard, all fixed now

Old 06-19-2014, 06:11 AM #4
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

I got some possibly great news if it works out. A friend of a friend knows a guy who, if the tales are true, has original cuts of Girl Scout Cookies, Headband and a couple others and I should be getting a couple clones of each in the near future. I will of course let y'all know what happens.

Last edited by Maj.Cottonmouth; 06-20-2014 at 03:50 AM..

Old 06-19-2014, 01:55 PM #5
JointOperation
Banned

JointOperation is on a distinguished road
lol ya i got the same great news yesterday lol. my clones just rooted.. the trade is going DOWN lol . cant wait to get the original og kush clone only.. and a few other amazing breeder stock clone onlys..
JointOperation is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2014, 03:49 AM #6
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JointOperation View Post
lol ya i got the same great news yesterday lol. my clones just rooted.. the trade is going DOWN lol . cant wait to get the original og kush clone only.. and a few other amazing breeder stock clone onlys..
That is awesome man, I really hope mine come through also.

Old 06-30-2014, 05:21 AM #7
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

I shot a new video tonight, we are at six weeks of flowering yesterday. A week and a half ago I added four plants, one more HoL Blue Vixen and three of 40's Satellite Fuel, and fired up the other half of my room. I hope to be able to run both sides all summer but we will see how the heat is. I went and saw Doug Stanhope in Portland last week and wouldn't you know that is the night the guy wants to give me the clones I have been waiting on. Hopefully it still happens.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Old 07-03-2014, 07:10 AM #8
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

I just got home with my new clones. Two each of Girl Scout Cookies, Headband and something else I can't remember the name of. Needless to say I am really stoked, the damn clones stink already.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:27 AM #9
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

I shot a short video with just the CMH lights on so the colors are correct. The wife got a fancy new Nikon that does video so if I can finger out how to use it I will upload some mores.

I AGREE

Old 07-10-2014, 03:45 AM #10
Arthritis_sucks
The Dude

Arthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant future
Diggn the vids MC, welcome back.

Oahu Daze episode 1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836 Finished

Irie Tiki Farm 2017 Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344729

Old school is the new school
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....39#post8386939
Arthritis_sucks is offline Quote