What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Still lurking

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I have not done a grow diary in a while and this will not really be one, more of an occasional how do you do.

I am still vert, coco, smart pots, blumats and Maxibloom and I don't foresee changing because it just so damn easy.

In the video we have up first Blue Vixen on the right and another behind it. Then two Blue Satellite 2.2 plants that are getting very frosty in the front. A Bubblelicious on the left and a White Castle against the back wall. We are at four and a half weeks of flowering and really starting to stack on the weight.

At the least I will post a video close to harvest but I hope to get a couple more up.

[youtubeif]RN3o8tx9jiY[/youtubeif]

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I got some possibly great news if it works out. A friend of a friend knows a guy who, if the tales are true, has original cuts of Girl Scout Cookies, Headband and a couple others and I should be getting a couple clones of each in the near future. I will of course let y'all know what happens.

Last edited:

JointOperation

lol ya i got the same great news yesterday lol. my clones just rooted.. the trade is going DOWN lol . cant wait to get the original og kush clone only.. and a few other amazing breeder stock clone onlys..

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I shot a new video tonight, we are at six weeks of flowering yesterday. A week and a half ago I added four plants, one more HoL Blue Vixen and three of 40's Satellite Fuel, and fired up the other half of my room. I hope to be able to run both sides all summer but we will see how the heat is. I went and saw Doug Stanhope in Portland last week and wouldn't you know that is the night the guy wants to give me the clones I have been waiting on. Hopefully it still happens.

[YOUTUBEIF]cS0kVHvwmSc[/YOUTUBEIF]

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I just got home with my new clones. Two each of Girl Scout Cookies, Headband and something else I can't remember the name of. Needless to say I am really stoked, the damn clones stink already.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I shot a short video with just the CMH lights on so the colors are correct. The wife got a fancy new Nikon that does video so if I can finger out how to use it I will upload some mores.

[YOUTUBEIF]8cwLLfgpWOg[/YOUTUBEIF]

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
My Nikon video was crappy so I will work with the camera a bit and shoot one with it eventually but here are a couple pics I shot with it.

picture.php

These are my GSC, Headband and something else clones.

picture.php

Mister_D

Veteran
Good to see you around major :tiphat: I don't do videos, but the pics look great as usual :biggrin:. Also did you grow that blue vixen from seed or no? I have some that just starting flowering and though I'd ask your impressions since you are one of the only people I've seen growing her. Mine all appear very haze heavy in structure :biggrin: