What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Huey's Hangout

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Lotus I am surrounded by 49er fans...bay area...I am a proud Cowboy fan even though they cant get it together
football-helmet-hit-smiley-emoticon.gif

I dont care for the niners...I like to call them the forty winers
crying-girl.gif
my boys should have man handled them last night...my boy
Tony Homo had to throw his damn interceptions...I swear ever since he mishandled that game winning field goal
football-punting-accident-smiley-emoticon.gif

But bottom line I love football win or lose
7_17_4.gif

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Time for an update on the under current...
things seem to be going well but I am just not sure these Cultured Solutions nutrients are right for this gal...she looks hungry to me
hungry-2.gif
it may just be time to feed her more ec is .7 or +/- 350ppms

picture.php

This is the poor gal that I snapped some branches on...looks like she is doing okay
picture.php

picture.php

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Snuck in on Tangilope from DNA for the chop chop
hockey-mask-horror-smiley-emoticon.gif

She puts out aromas of tangerines during the trim

picture.php

Top on her was about 2ft long
picture.php

picture.php

shot of the lower bud
picture.php

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
It wont be too much longer for these Strawberry Coughs from Hazeman
castaway.gif

Pheno1 smells of sweet tarts...sweet with a hint of sour on the end...shes beginning to show hues of purple and starting to fade
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not too much longer for her

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Pheno2 of the Strawberry Cough from Hazeman
nail-biting.gif
she smells exact same as pheno1 sweet tarts...she is also showing purple hues...pheno2 is more Indica dom

she is nice and chuncky
picture.php

picture.php

well thats about all I have for now
waving-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Took a sample today of another pheno of the 818 Headband from Cali Connection

This is the pheno that started blueberries to pineapple to strawberry to what is now some super super sweet basket of berries
woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
I can not nail down the aromas as they go into a swirl of sweet goodness
lollipop-2-smiley-emoticon-emoji.gif

Pheno B
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

BayBHuey

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
great pictures! your 818 looks similar to the lemon larry I grew out a few years ago.
none of the clones I took rooted and I could not get any to re veg either. all 4 females
were very similar with a dank indica dom stone. none of them had any of the usual OG smell
and the lemon was not the usual lemon either. it was a creamy kinda lemon.
really nice smoke! I burned one with a guy at the hydro shop and he still brings it up every time I see him.
i hit them with the males pollen and also did some with chernobyl pollen. I'm sorting thru them now.
picture.php

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Thanks Unreg...I need to start giving credit to Duck Doi...thats my big boy
double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif
we share the camera...but I taught him everything he knows lol No really he is a fast learner and keeps his old man on his toes

Hey whats up Chunkypigs...Thanks a bunch but like I was telling Unreg...Duck Doi...my boy has been taking the majority of my pics lately so I give him credit as well :yes:

That Lemon Larry looks like a keeper for sure...a lemon cream
lemon-smiley-emoticon.gif
with an indica type stone...those really hurt to lose

Searching for phenos can be a blast or pain in the a** lol A few of the phenos I have come across lately have been terrible...while others are just as described
yellow-okay-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif
so it can be challenging...I wish you well in your search :tiphat:

Very BEAUTIFUL nug shot by the way

BayBHuey

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

hey Huey! just stopping by your thread before I leave to show some love!! everything looks great and I just wanted to tell ya youre a sweetie!

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Whats shakin man? Those pictures look silly good man! keep on killin it!

Love me some football too! Im a GB Packers fan and Im kinda glad they arent playing the Niners in the reg season! I usually make it over the hill to a Niners game each year, but not sure now that theyre in SC and tix are insane!

Romo struggled a bit and made poor decisions but he also went up against one of the better defenses in the league.......same thing happened to the Packers in Seattle. Im a big sports bettor so i prety much enjoy all sports except the NBA.

In fact, heading out to the Triple A Championship game here tonight! Got to watch my Cubs triple A team play here a few weeks ago, which is always a plus!

On with the picture show!!

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Ohhh and I dig the pooch! Love labs myself.....have a lab cross that i rescued about 3 years ago and had a lab cross before her

here she is when she thought no one was out in the backyard with her....she loves organic fertilizer haha

picture.php

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
DoubleDD's where are you going??? I didnt know you were leaving...I hope all is well if there is anything I can do please let me know and thanks for the kind words...come visit when you get back

Lotus Love and respect you brother :respect: rescuing animals touches my heart...

HaHaHa...you gotta love her...she knows shes busted...the ears are a dead giveaway...give her a treat for me

Thanks for the kind words on the pics...my son Duck Doi took a few so I want him to have credit...I am a proud papa

I would have never have known your a sports fan...just kidding...I have total respect for the packers...Love Aaron Rodgers...I remember watching that bad boy over at Cal...and Clay Mathews...talk about beast mode

Now Im not sure if you watched the game or how well you follow the niners or my boys...my boys have gotten slightly better on defense but not by much...secondary has trouble...the niners on the other hand are not running on all cylinders and may appear to be up to snuff but not IMHO...time will tell if I am right or not

The 49er Cowboy game...I felt the first turn over wasnt even a turnover but there wasnt sufficient evidence so okay...next my boy Homo throws 2 interceptions on what would have been scoring drives IMO...that boy makes stupid decisions at times and lacks any accuracy down field...Cowboys owned it but lost it like always...same as it ever was...same as it ever was...talking heads

I need to stop rambling...good herbs

BayBHuey

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
damn.....

damn.....

Look what I found Huey....prowling in my Sour Orange tent......only found three and they are avoiding the buds I assume because of the thrichs? Whatcha think? These have less than a week to go so just pick 'em off and keep and eye out, right?

And then...any idea what it is and how bad it would be had they invaded earlier?

Thanks

picture.php

Probably gonna post in the infirmary thread as well :tiphat:

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hi Unreg

those buggers like to eat the inside of the bud...the best defense I have found for that is Spinosad...that stuff works really really well for me especially on catepillars

Now I am not sure how bad it is and how long those guys have been around...but that guy in your pic looks big...well not that big...they start off little tiny f'ers look like a tiny worm and somehow wrap the leaf with silk to protect itself or something...eventually start boring holes through your buds

Spinosad is a great product and I have had amazing results with the stuff...it even worked on whiteflies for myself but not Unc :dunno: even though its not marked on the label

BayBHuey

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Morning Huey,

Beings all my friends are niner fans I actually watch every one of their games. Dallas defense looked out of it. I dont recall exactly, but i dont remember there being too much pressure on Kap and when there was hed roll out and make a ridiculous pass. Romo just needs to be smarter with the ball....he has incredible weapons and just needs to go with what the defense is giving him and not force the ball.

I got DeMarco Murray on my fantasy team so I do pop in and check the Dallas games often.....the beauty of the NFL package!

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Wazzup Lotus
homeboy-smiley-emoticon.gif

I hear you on Dallas' defense but that has been a problem for years...my personal opinion is the niners arent as good this year

Murray went for over 100yds
football-runner-smiley-emoticon.gif
against what is supposed to be one of the best defenses in the league

Well honestly it is too early to tell but the niners appear to be a little different than what Im used to seeing

smileys-passing-joint.gif

BayBHuey

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Yeap, Dallas defense has always been ummmm interesting? i kiiiiid! My Packers were awful on D last year but made some adjustments in the offseason. Niners are hard to gauge right now with all the off field issues and suspensions and whatnot. One things for certain, Seattle looks unreal!

Latest posts

Latest posts