What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

McKush's mmj log

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Now that's what I've been talking about. The room is seeing the first grow. :woohoo:

I've never grown auto so I have no experience but I'll be watching your grow. I'm sure I'll learn something about autos.

Mister_D

Veteran
Subbed :biggrin: Though I can't see any of the pics? Is your album set to private, or did you delete them?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
no pressure... this is also one of the many reasons I had listed for not posting grow pics... 14. fear of public failure

Fear of public failure? You've never seen my threads then apparently. I don't know if you're like me but my best lessons are usually learned the hard way. Nobody is going to haze or flame you.....unless they are a trollieMcdouchbag. And in that case fuckem'.

Granger2

Veteran
Shit man. After all the work you put in, everybody's rooting for you. I think you need some damn good smoke asap. Good luck. -granger

Latest posts

Latest posts