What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Girl

Latitude18

took a lil hike up the mountain today , with Cam in hand...

Quite the task
Here's my Girl ...

This is a good shot , catch that drip there \/\/\/\/

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
She is a very nice looking outdoor plant. Wish I had some hidden location. And they'd have to be hidden from deer as well as people. Good job on the stealth.

Latitude18

Thanks SP , yes it's a nice lil spot ... and you can see the wire cage i have around the pot , all those pics were taken today ... threw the chicken wire . I also have another one up there and it's hurt'n , "IT" got a few hermi branches and lost a top on the way up the hill. so I clip'd its balls off and told it to be a girl again. 12/12 here year round , and they are outdoor all the way till they auto flower , third one was in the pinapple plant pot with the PA plant ,(transplant'd it and carry'd it up the mountain) yank'd him a few days ago , he balled up like crazy. All just good bagseed.

It's a long and dangerous trek up the mountain , Monsters around every tree , and up them too. Lizards can be up to 6 foot , ants , termites , big and small spiders , snakes ,bats , SCORPIONS , and this rare Dwarf albino mini panther ... I ran into it half way up the trail sitting in his usual spot , luckily he must have just ate , because I was allowed to pass without incodent

lol Thats Lucky , He's a hunter , and thats his spot !! It's about halfway up to my spot and just to the right is my old spot that got eat'n by a washout ... for some reason He loves to hang there ever since he followed me that far one day

this pic here you can see the palms i cut and placed to add cover , and the second pot

here she is again

growing stages , she was one of these

before I left , I had to burn one ... funny thing happens when you break out the stinky bud ... even when there's no human around for half a mile up or down ... so i share'd

<clk to see>

a few shotguns later ...

tell me he aint stoned :sasmokin:
he was a cool dude Me , him , and my girl talked for a while , till his girl showed up , but made a deal with them to hang in the drian pans and eat any bugs that come around

Thats my story and I'm stick'n to it

Latitude18

Daylight Research

Daylight Research

Did a lil research on daylight hours for my area , here's what I found ...

Longest day-06/21/06 - 13h14m

Shortest day- 12/21/06 - 11h2m

that is 2h12m diff.

Rises earliest on 5/30/06 @5:42a
rises latest on 1/18/06 @6:54a
diff. of 1h12m

Sets earliest on 11/24/06 @5:41p
Sets latest on 7/5/06 @7:00p
diff. of 1h19m

Just to give you an Idea of the flower light I have :yoinks:
oh yeah, veg'n inside @ 18/6 , did that so they can tell the diff.

I have'nt try'd grow'n this close to the equator ever before. And I'm doing a veg garden also to help de-bug my system , but the guy at the plant store is shoot'n me down like crazy. Said he only grows in winter because summer is too hot , we'll just see about that I guess. I aint call'n him a liar or anything ...yet

Any Input is welcome :confused:

Latitude18

update

update

here she is

and the other that got munched

pic of the month? /\

trimed it back and put a cage around it see what happens

G

great thread lat. I love the scenic pics you included. I agree that lizard was STONED :joint: sounds like fun hiking around and such. I hope to live in a place like that someday. Well have fun with your grow and tell the lizard I said high :)

phate

Veteran
sweet shit man. gotta be nuts to have lizards that big in your back yard.

i got 2 in my living room. :p

Latitude18

update

update

thanks guys

everything is doing as well as can be expected
Everyone says dig big holes ... well heres the shots I took just for you'all

alots 'o' rocks

come from bigger rocks

and then there are these grndpappy rocks

try and dig in that , with a broke back
Move'n on

Outdoor Girl :yummy:

Solid Bud

pix are 1000 words a piece

Mag 5X

Mag 10X

Mag 5X

size shot , She got a new pot

here's the one that got munched

before i put in new palms

after

look'n up at the patch

Now thats a aloe plant

Dam hitc'high'kers coped a ride down the hill on a plant i found and brought home for my collection.

and lastly,
Just cleaned up a bit