What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apache Tech AT600 setup in my new tent

oneshot

Hey ICmag LED Grow Light members. I have some new grows going and some new lights being tested.

I got a new Gorilla Grow 4x8 tent and put a Blackdog Platinum XL-U 750 and the Apache Tech AT600. I recently received the light from Apache Tech for review/testing. It is 764W at the wall according to the Kill-A-Watt meter. (Unboxing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG7wnLZpyv0)

lzILb2N.jpg

I have a Radiant OptiQ light coming next month and another COB style light I will be testing. More details on that one as it comes.

I also received the Method Seven LED camera filter. The thing is awesome. No more holding the glasses in front of the lens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvxqrgVXNHA

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Sure looks like it gets coverage, but they are very vague about the spectrums. Will see what kinda Buds NASA grows.......Space Dank!

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey oneshot,

can you tell us a little more about the optiQ, given that any website with info is down.. I'm interested, but like to know more. I have a hard time though with any of these though, given that the COBB is dominating the LED for those willing to build.. I have seen nothing equal to a DIY high end LED.. nor can I even say I've seen a absolute high end LED being used right now, maybe 1 I can recall being setup for maximum PERFORMANCE.. most these users could squeeze out a couple more lumens with a better plan / setup / budget..

thanks oneshot

the apache should be interesting given the new chips in that unit rock very high numbers, but the downfall I think might be there heavy in blue??? been a couple months off the net.. also would have loved to seen even a couple 660 in there.

oneshot

hey oneshot,

can you tell us a little more about the optiQ, given that any website with info is down.. I'm interested, but like to know more. I have a hard time though with any of these though, given that the COBB is dominating the LED for those willing to build.. I have seen nothing equal to a DIY high end LED.. nor can I even say I've seen a absolute high end LED being used right now, maybe 1 I can recall being setup for maximum PERFORMANCE.. most these users could squeeze out a couple more lumens with a better plan / setup / budget..

thanks oneshot

the apache should be interesting given the new chips in that unit rock very high numbers, but the downfall I think might be there heavy in blue??? been a couple months off the net.. also would have loved to seen even a couple 660 in there.

I should have the OptiQ light by the end of the month if all goes well. I really don't know much about it either! They changed a bunch since the L4A I know that.

The Cree COBs are badass chips. I am actually thinking of doing a DIY with some.

The Apache AT600 is a VERY white based LED.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
holy cow oneshot, that apache light looks really good, just watched the unpacking video...

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to grow some very nice flowers under that light, specially since you already have enough experience growing under LEDs.

I also want to see NASA buds!

peace!

greengenes707

Thanks. I have been lurking around for a little while, didn't realize I never posted anything.

Good luck with your run. Top notch setup so far, the two biggest boys. Plus more to come.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool man ,thanks for the info

where are my manners... have fun with those man, it has to be fun with new lights coming in and out!!!

oneshot

cool man ,thanks for the info

where are my manners... have fun with those man, it has to be fun with new lights coming in and out!!!

it is and it isn't.

It doesn't allow me to really dial in any setups and allow me to really put these lights to extended use. I think after this run I am going to step away from taking in any new lights.

oneshot

I moved all of the plants under the Apache light. They are absolutely loving it. The growth has been amazing.

I am transplanting everything tonight so the whole tent should be going soon.

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC69EWKUOWo[/YOUTUBEIF]