What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Meanie waterfarm/RDWC

zamzia

Veteran
Hello everyone it's me, once again.

So I was gifted several cuts and here is the best one of the Blue Meanie. 11 days to pop roots from cutting and then a further 6 days root development until I moved her into a waterfarm. Let's see how this goes.

W

willyweed

looking forward to the show ,mine tasted great .all the best .ww:)
hope ya filters are up to date ,ya gonna need them !

S

SPG*

Tts!! Thread Title Search! Don't think I've used that before lol
Yea willy new BM thread! Kudos Zamzia
Watching with interest ZZ :dance013:

zamzia

Veteran
9 days into veg and coming along nicely :)

It'll work out that she'll get about 6 weeks of veg :yoinks:

S

SPG*

^:D. She'll probably be the Smelliest/Tastiest Smoke you have ever had! Strong too (..well, the Strenth is there but not the strongest maybe if your going to be "that" particular!) energetic buzzy ALL DAY smoke IMO
Extra Stinky.Defo "Elite"

I'm smoking it right now and have been doing for 2 weeks+ solid even tho I have a selection BOLLOCKS!:)D) to the rest of them kind o' thing
Nice to have a DJ now and again tho

Had a whiff of Gorilla glue last night. :woohoo: I wanna eat the stuff. :biglaugh:

Jus' sayin' :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts