What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FITX / CEN Bio.....GET OUT if your invested in this guy.....

FITX is a SCAM, I'm telling ya's....I'm a Canadian Business Man who's looking into things....and this character fronting the organization is out of control....he's managed to get his "pump" aspect of the scheme as high as the NEW YORK POST yesterday, saying that they'll be open in a few weeks with sales of $5Billion....HC hasn't even did their FIRST site inspection, however according to him "they're very anxious for us to get up and running soon, so I'm sure the inspector will be by in days"......like c'mon man, you've been saying this for months, with a different twist each time....you had the ready to build order months ago, why only first stage now?????? I mean I could go on and on, but there is no basis for this to be taken any more seriously than some of the small places.....he also estimates that the market for MMJ in Canada is going from 50K now (that's already overestimating the market by 13K) to 500K in year 2....I can tell you this, the current government will not allow that to happen.....that's going to make the system look weak instead of a true "NEW ECONOMY".....anyway, I could rant all day......and if he choooses, he can reach me at islandgreenpei@gmail.com if any of these comments are off base.....I'm just calling this as it is....GET OUT NOW, he's got the dump part of it yet to come.........also, have they gotten city approval yet to convert the land from "agricultural storage" to "manufacturing"....lol, I mean c'mon.....this guy is going on and on in so many news stories that he has all these relationships with HC, local politicians etc etc etc....so that's how they're going to JUMP the line because if they're open in WEEKS and only getting their first site inspection.....wow, they've got a LONG LONG ways to go .......but the simple land use should be viewed for what it is......sketchy!!!!!!!!!!

Within a day of each other.....I mean, he "twists" things.....weeks in one, but first site inspection in another.....I mean which is it??? It'll be up and running in weeks? (HC isn't moving that fast, but he has a SPECIAL relationship with them so they'll help him out I'm sure!!!!!!!!!)

http://nypost.com/2014/05/06/worlds-largest-legal-pot-facility-to-open-in-ontario/

http://www.mainstreet.com/article/f...-grow-facility-nears-completion-canada?page=2

This is only half of what I have to say on this FUTURE LP.....but I don't have the time.....but if your invested, I'd be getting out and making a play for one of the others!!!! NOW!!!!!!

lakecomo1

I don't tell investors what to do....they should do their own due diligence. However, everything mentioned in rongillispei's post is dead on. He's absolutely correct, he can go on and on about this "play"

Do yourself a huge favour, revisit the topic in a couple of weeks and see for yourself that he won't be approved......this one is a joke to anyone with a bit of logic!!!!

Be careful and do your homework!!!

I guess I come from commercial banking / investment background, eventhough I don't or have every considered giving this specific of "advice" to clients.....so lakecomo is correct, you should do your own due dilligence.....having said that!!!!

I've been watching quite closely the US penny stocks making MMJ plays down there.....who are also large smoke and mirror shows.....I mean the "largest" and likely most visible company last year recorded a cool $24million in revenue.....they have diversified portfolio of smaller industry specific companies they've acquired over the years....the one standout and REAL business is Dixie Elixirs.....anyway, that $24million in revenue....was actually stock they were given from ANOTHER penny stock in the MMJ world for a transaction.........and due to the massive pump and dumps down there, this stock that was acquired was trading at .52 cents making it worth that value.....now I'm not an accountant, however having commercial banking in my blood....I love to analyze financial statements.....and the nuggets are always twisted in there amongst the boring "notes to FS".....and so often overlooked and falling for all the FLASH on the outside......anyway, this company stock that was valued at $24million was another MMJ play that had a total of $70K - 80K in TOP LINE REVENUE..........and lost millions......but again, was a pumped stock.........anyway........this is running rampant in the markets to the south, with CEN being the first real "Canadian" case I've really been upset with......he's just running his mouth.........I mean, look at the deal they just backed out of with PHOT because they just received a cease trading order from the OTC market......anyway...........what I guess I'm telling you to do is the same as lakecomo again, DUE DILLIGENCE.....but honestly, pay close attention to the notes of these companies, because there is a lot of phantom transactions I call them, between related companies, and equity is made up a lot of times of other penny stocks that are just riding the wave of the GREEN RUSH!!!!!!!!!

Ungh, I'm sure I'll have lots more to say on others.....and each time this CEN guy pops his head up......hey, he may prove me wrong........but I don't think so, it's one of those "hair on the back of my neck" stands up when I see all the conflicting information / disinformation he's used to become the 1st MMJ Billionaire I believe....on paper that's really "fundamentally" worthless.....but he just sells of a $50million block here and there....lol.......OH HE IRRITATES ME!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I have been thinking about my headline and direct comment to get out.....I'm not and don't claim to know all and therefore, please, prepare your own due dilligence......as I said too, this could all happen.....now he'll never reach these foolish numbers....$5billion in sales and produce 1.3millino pounds almost immediately......he's said this six different ways to Sunday, but all loops back....I mean the 1.3 million pounds only was born from an approval...yes that's right, they did get ONE approval....and that's the sofware to track the product......IT WAS OK'D UP TO 1.3million pounds, this wasn't saying they were going to be able to produce that amount when HC gives them their obvious LP status.....anyway, I'm off topic....

Point, yes I'm screaming fire.......yes, in MY HUMBLE OPINION, I would coach family and friends to get out NOW and look for a more solid investment.....but to the rest, test my shots, if I'm wrong, call me on it please.......and as somewhat of a gambling man, I would be giving my information the higher odds of being "more true" than his....lol

Annnnddd.....hes been NABBED....a reporter at Stockhouse.com has exposed him......this guy is a f'n whack job.......hes just yelling as much as he can to pump the stock, and all the things I mentioned are accurate.....

SoSour

Why are you talking to yourself? You use the same "...." And same number of !!!!! At the ends of your sentences. Same exact grammar and sentence structure. Just leave bro. Nobody takes you seriously.

Others read it, and my writing skills might not make for the most elegant of sentences.
.I admit that, largely because I'm about numbers....and I've received numerous emails from others that found this useful and insightful....so someone with a handle like yours, well....the simple creativity speaks for itself I guess...

Anyway, if at some point you have something intelligent to add....maybe if the premise and conclusion don't fit, or you know....something with a little more substance than attacking how I use a lot of exclamation marks....im sure you had to really dig deep in that mensa mind for that.....clown