What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fruit Spirit RQS + Unknown Indian seed

locoezon

Hello guys,this is my 3rd year that i was growing Cannabis and vegetables (tomatos,cucumber etc).

My run this year will be 2 Fruit Spirit from RoyalQueenseeds,i have get seeds from plant, 2 years ago and save them in fridge till this season. Also the male plant was like the unknown Indian seed,i grow this season too.

The soil contains 60% principle forest humus, 15% perlite, 5% compost and 20% peat
Fruit Spirit Seeds have been turns out at 18/3 and the unknown Indian seed at 5/4

J.V

ICMag Donor
Hey Locoezon....So far so good...Some friendly advice.
Don't worry about training the fan leaves.......Only the branches.
They will out grow those fan leaves before long....Good luck.

locoezon

Hey Locoezon....So far so good...Some friendly advice.
Don't worry about training the fan leaves.......Only the branches.
They will out grow those fan leaves before long....Good luck.

Hello dude, thanks for the advice and by stopping in the thread!
I now that i have to be training only the branches,but i have to
keep my plants as low profile i can,to hide from people!!

locoezon

And a long update for my 3 babys.

Fruit Spirit 1 have been topped again(second time),Unknown Indian seed have topped also.

I was continue feeding them with "TEA" as i see is working fine for me.

I do a training method named MAIN LINING(thanks Weedolada for suggestion) in Fruit Spirit 1 and the others 2 let them do their job alone now without training.

Cheers!

Fruit Spirit 1

Fruit Spirit 2

Unknown Indian seed

locoezon

They look nice I hope the training method pays off man. I want to see the flowers develop. Did you find caterpillar(s)?

Well it is my first time i did that training ( main lining )and ofc i did some mistakes in start of training,but if i don't try i will not learn...:)

Anyway,yes i found some caterpillar in spot with Fruit Spirit 2 and Indian seed,but i have allready sprinkle them with nettle tea!

I feed them also with nettle tea in water.

This is my organic home made nutrient for this grow till the end! ;)

Last edited:

locoezon

Hello people!!!

4 days have passed since my visit in spot with the Lady Poppet.
I watered her with 50litre of fresh water,every time i go there.

Located in the 100th day total life and shes starting show me
finally some little pistils!!!

In one week i will be change nutrient feed to flowering formula!
There some photos,with not so much changes!

The spot of Lady Poppet between passable,on a mountain with an altitude of 300 meters and a sea behind the mountain at 700-800meters!

*-VIVA LA GRECIA-* :wave:

locoezon

Hello farmers and have a good month also!

As i have been told,Lady Poppet have been watered every 2 days
since the temps was hit 25-32C last week and humi was fine for my
place atm 50% morning 80-90% night.

Pistils just started to show slowly slowly and i'm proud of that!

Past grows preflowering* just started to show Late July,even if grow them in pots and have them allready routbound!

Pictures taken in late afternoon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Looking nice. I really like the training you've done with her. If you scrape together some of the leaves around the area and mulch the mound she's in with them, the soil will retain water better and you shouldn't have to water as much. I do this a lot myself and it really helps.

locoezon

Looking nice. I really like the training you've done with her. If you scrape together some of the leaves around the area and mulch the mound she's in with them, the soil will retain water better and you shouldn't have to water as much. I do this a lot myself and it really helps.

I'm gonna try this thing with the leaves in my next visit!
Thanks for information Rosetta!

Cheers man :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts