What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highend, a perfect melt strain ?

Perhaps

For quite a while now, due to various reasons, I have been unable to grow. So when I got a tester of Highend I was in two minds, do I wait until I can pop them or give them to a friend to grow so I can get the melt shots a.s.a.p., I decided on the latter. I was a bit unhappy about the situation but I really wanted some new bubble to photograph, so I was deeply pissed off when I got a call from him saying he had had a timer and lights fuck up and the Highend had thrown some male flowers. At day 35 give or take a few days he cut the already very frosty Highend, cut it up and put it in the freezer to be bubblebagged by me at a later date. Now here is why I think Highend could be a perfect melt strain, even bud from a plant that is only just half way through its' flowering phase is producing FMCD. I cannot wait to wash some mature trim, because the taste and the profile of the imature resin is superb but still a bit of a tease when you know what could have been.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Well it's hardly any wonder... There is rené in highend.

René is one of bubbleman's favorite melt strains, and a real tasty treat at that.

better luck to your friend next time.

Last edited:

Keefhead

Is Highend available - maybe through Gypsy? I couldn't find it. ( I admit, I didn't check out EVERY brand, but most of them.) And I'd (almost) kill for some Rene. If Highend is part Rene, how does Bubbleman feel about the new strain? Is it better or not up to Rene?

I've got a 36-plant aero/hydro system. Some plants do best outdoors. Is Highland one of them, or will my hydro system support it?

Sorry for all the questions, but I've enjoyed some medicine this morning, and it's still with me. Makes me a bit talkative on the keyboard. But I love making hash, and I'm always looking for a better plant.

Great thread, hope my post isn't "hijacking" it. I've learned a lot from this thread. Thanks.

Perhaps

...and I do not see any reason why she would not perform in hydro as well, maybe not the highest feeder though.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
fuck i wanna grow my highend x highend. i should. its oudoor season after all, i should take advantage of the room!

mr.gt

Greetings perhaps!

Very nice pics as always!

Did you keep the Highend? Really curious how she preforms & smokes like!

Best regards,

mr.gt

Keefhead

Perhaps, thanks for the pointer.

Looks like I'll be ordering them soon - very soon. I want some of that <close to Rene> full melt clear dome that usually evades me. :pointlaug Go ahead, laugh - someday I'll post FMCD pictures too.