What's new

1024 medical seeds

Epod

Hi all I thinking of changing my own strain of seeds to a new type

1024 medical seeds

I am think of this one looks nice high level's of thc and good yield's :biggrin:

any feed back on this would be good :biggrin: as my strain is 10 years old now and the yield is going down :tiphat:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I am ordering soon, before they sell out. Sounds perfect, except have to buy in UK.

Meison

I bought some couple weeks ago, not planning on using them until next harvest, but as soon as I do I will review them

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
This company is one of the many spanish seed hacks that offer bulk beans with zero breeding done with them... they just want your money, beware lol.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
This company is one of the many spanish seed hacks that offer bulk beans with zero breeding done with them... they just want your money, beware lol.

LOL, yes... So true

It is not a bad strain as such, but for example Amnesia, Kali Mist, Destroyer, C99, Satori, Headbanger are all better in all respects

highsteppa

Veteran

I don't doubt it, but there was a very nice cut of their "blue hell" (dj short blueberry) around here a few years ago. the bud tasted like blueberry candy, and was a strong grower/yeilder. I think its an s1 of a select bb cut.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Sure, all their seeds are s1 based... of course you can get both good and bad stuff from there eventually. Anyway I'd rather support DJ Short than a bunch of hacks who are even taking profit on other's people selections and selling S1 seeds of those at ridiculous prices.

Most spanish seedbanks are just based on spanish elites that have been gifted and spread at the forums for years. Either S1 or hybrids between cuts. Sad but true and the funny thing is that they are making crazy money for nothing. I guess we could only blame the misinformed young growers or those who don't care about ethics in breeding and seed market lol. It's the same story, breeders working hard to create new strains, pro growers spending money and time in good selections and then all the fucking hacks taking advantage on both...

Vibes.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
I don't doubt it, but there was a very nice cut of their "blue hell" (dj short blueberry) around here a few years ago. the bud tasted like blueberry candy, and was a strong grower/yeilder. I think its an s1 of a select bb cut.

I just grew out 7 different Blue Hell plants my buddy gave me cuts of, not one had the slightest resemblance to Blueberry whatsoever. No idea how that happened, if it was a mix up or what, but fundamentally they are cowboys, my friend is very close to them and I have met them in person, sorry, but dishonest people, utterly unrecomendable.

Runt

My 1024 grow is in it´s last week, three seeds I cracked yielded very identical plants with heavy nugs -might be a record grow for me. I´m drying a nug now for a test smoke.

T

Timm

I just grew out 7 different Blue Hell plants my buddy gave me cuts of, not one had the slightest resemblance to Blueberry whatsoever. No idea how that happened, if it was a mix up or what, but fundamentally they are cowboys, my friend is very close to them and I have met them in person, sorry, but dishonest people, utterly unrecomendable.

What about ripper seeds? I got some of their zombie kush.. looks lovely

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
What about ripper seeds? I got some of their zombie kush.. looks lovely

Another joke outfit

1024 is just a hacked super silver haze

No idea what this from ripper is, but their hacked super silver haze, aka Ripper Haze is one of only 2 strains that turned full on hermie outdoors for me. They appear to put more effort into their show stand and matching artwork than any breeding.

Offering a s1 version of critical mass is basically a cast iron guarantee that the company you are looking at are shit. Rippers range also include hacked ak47, hacked super silver haze Etc. Etc

Ollie

Veteran
Remo just grew out the Zombie Kush, if any is looking for a video with some info.

(Lavender Kush x Amnessia x Bubba Kush)

Runt

Nice smoke, still needs another week or so. Cerebral might not be the best pain strain. Nice harvest.

T

Timm

Another joke outfit

1024 is just a hacked super silver haze

No idea what this from ripper is, but their hacked super silver haze, aka Ripper Haze is one of only 2 strains that turned full on hermie outdoors for me. They appear to put more effort into their show stand and matching artwork than any breeding.

Offering a s1 version of critical mass is basically a cast iron guarantee that the company you are looking at are shit. Rippers range also include hacked ak47, hacked super silver haze Etc. Etc

Thanks for letting me know. Would rather not waste my time on them only cost £30. I saw remo put a vid up of a nice looking zombie kush plant.. maybe i'll pop one and see how it goes

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Cannabiogen, ACE and Delicatessen are as good as the others are bad, I don't think there is anything in between, no grey area.

Spain has its own thing going on, out on the street everyone knows about critical, crème caramel and white widow, the American Chem/OG family strains are hardly known, most growers grow from seed, not Clone, let alone elite clone