What's new

What would you grow?

DRorganic

Veteran
I am going to grow 4 plants.and must fit in a homebox XL.
One strain for pain and relaxing.and one for activity and energy cleaning and cooking.

The strains I have are 1.nervana white rhino
2.serious Ak47
3.bubblegum
4.power kush
5. Rez chemdog ibl
6. Silver pearl
Hear are the seeds for pain/sleep.

Hear are the seeds for activitys.
Ohazexsk1
Kalimist, f2
sshf2
sssdhIX
Nervana jock horror
The doors
Double strawberry

Which ones would you grow and for what condition?

kro-magnon

Veteran
You should check the grow diaries of the different strains you have and see wich ones are fitting your needs, it's your garden so it's your choice to grow whatever you want.

DRorganic

Veteran
I think I will go with sssdhIX and double strawberry D ,and see if I can get sam OH x sk1 too germ. For energy/activity. And white rhino for pain/resting.

SourDank

Veteran
If the AK-47 seeds are older stock I'd definitely crack those, only because I hear not so good things bout current stock. Then is have to go with the SSH F2, SSSDH IX, and the silver pearl. And if the AK is from new stock then I'd go with the white rhino as well

DRorganic

Veteran
The sam seeds are the 10 seeds Original Haze X skunk#1 and I think are old. And might have
Some difficult germinating . I was just going to go with it for kicks just to see if any would germ. The seeds are old and might not work.but if one does I will grow it. But I have been thinking of putting it outdoor and doing a outdoor Scrog .but if none germinate. I will just do the hole pack of Rez SSSDH IX. Instead of the 4 seeds I took out of the freezer today.

Some of these seeds are old like 5 years old so I might not get any to germ.but The seeds have been stored in a dark closet in a tupperwea bowl in there breeder packs and covered in rice. So I do not know I hope to get a few to germinate .fingers crossed..

I will try to add some liquid karma to the soaking water. And might try the scuffing with a piece of sand paper to the ohxsk1 .to help with the germbenation.

So

DRorganic

Veteran
We'll today I went to check on my seeds. And all have sunk to the bottom of the cups.

Tomorrow I will put into paper towel and wait for the tails to merge .

What I was surprised was all 10 OHXsk#1 where all at the bottom of the cup. I hope to get a few of SAMs genetics growing. And last year I was about to buy mr.nice hazexskunk seeds.
And forgot about these freebies .i read a few reports on these and have wanted to grow them
Out for a long time.watch these end up being my favorite .if I get a male I want to collect some pollen and cross haze/skunk to all plants.

hestah

If the AK-47 seeds are older stock I'd definitely crack those, only because I hear not so good things bout current stock. Then is have to go with the SSH F2, SSSDH IX, and the silver pearl. And if the AK is from new stock then I'd go with the white rhino as well

Can you specify what things you have heard about newer serious ak-47 seeds? I can't seem to find any information on it.

DRorganic

Veteran
I have read many post about how Ak47 has gone down hill.you can't find any cherry pheno's
It leans more to the couch lock side of the high.
I found some old stock of Ak that's from 2003 that is crossed to a old seed stock Cali-O,making it akxcalio .both from better genetics .the Ak had 3 cherry smelling plants.one was more sativa looking and the other 2 was more wide leaf indica that when smoked you could not move. The old caliO was top bud it had a almost haze like high with a smell of fresher peeled oranges .

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Chem dog is supposedly very strong. Think I may have one, as freebie with order.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I am looking forward to seeing what you do with those 10 oghxsk ,
They grow very big! Killer smoke for sure!

AK47 may not be exactly the same, it is still a fine strain.
"Cherry" phenos were never remotely common,
In fact some folks including the breeder question
The very existence of a cherry pheno in the line.

Best way to find out is to grab a pack and grow them out
For yourself :)