What's new

HAPPY 420 DAY!!!!! I NEED SUGGESTIONS ON GENETICS!!

First and foremost I wish everyone a SAFE happy and plentiful 420 day. I have to squeeze this out in my few minutes of clarity as it's 9:20 am, and my host is trying to get everyone to dab a whole gram of Durban Poison wax TO THE FACE for the 420 wake and bake. It's day 3 and its becoming REALLY difficult to think and we haven't even made it to the festival yet. I've eaten so many edibles and smoked so much concentrate I'm going to have to not smoke for a week after I get back to get my tolerance back down. I decided to fly out to Colorado Thursday but being business oriented my main goal is to secure some good genetics to bring back to my area. Something exclusively for my garden as I don't know any local growers and really don't want to. Something NOT available from the Attitude, something you can't get in the southeast. Where can I go to secure the real deal? I'm looking for seeds preferably non fem and especially clones. I'll take fem though if I have to, I just won't breed it. I just need a point in the right direction. I doubt I'll l have time to do a really good sampling of every place and I leave early Monday morning. I need someone who knows the area and genetics to tell me "go to X dispensary on whatever and whatever street and get their cut." Honestly I'm way too high to even attempt to sort out which effects come from which strain, I got so high yesterday and Friday that by last night I couldn't tell you my middle name. 20+ years of smoking....never been that blazed. So many concentrates and edibles, I didn't even notice what the blunts and bongs were doing. The weed is great...but what's with the prices? 8ths are $65 for some strains and it's super stanky danky....but I'm not sure it's 15 bucks more an 8th great when it's not hard to get some pretty good stuff for 45-50 at home. Store front and licensing costs I assume....

I'm looking for tangie, Tahoe og, any of the coughs like pineapple or strawberry and really ANY SUGGESTIONS are welcome. I want a mix as well, a few pure sativas, a couple of indicas, and 2 good hybrids. But you have to know where it is....we are sending the people without judges/festival passes to go shopping so please don't have me sending people on dummy missions.

I just did 5 tremendous dabs of Durban poison..... :jawdrop: 15 more to go..... :abduct:

Thank you for the reply ill ask around. I guess the other 75 people were feeling some sort of way about being at home and missing the wiz/snoop concert.

Latest posts

Latest posts