What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In Colorado for the cup

SourDank

Veteran
What's goin on everyone, I just got into Denver for the cup last night, here til next Tuesday. Wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of some fun shit to do. Obviously Saturday and Sunday are spoken for but I have a few other days to do some stuff and would appreciate any help from you guys.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Maybe check out the limo tours that stop at a lot of recreational shops where you can purchase necessary items for the cup. Otherwise you are almost in the mud season for outside stuff in the mountains. Almost too late to ski, and too early to hike. I don't know the schedule but the Avalanche hocky team made the playoffs so that might work for you. Anyway have fun on your visit.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Walking 16th St. In Denver on a Friday night is always fun. I'm sure you will wander into something interesting.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Greetings and I just thought of something. The open air festival at Civic Center Park might be worth checking out if you can catch a ride in between the Cup events. The festival organizer got a permit this year by promising (wink, wink) people wouldn't spark up at 4:20 PM. Last year there was a shooting (3 people hurt) so this year there will be more security around. They are talking about a fence with some gates so they can check out people entering. The paper said the Cup sold out so you did good.