What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 this year

blastfrompast

Veteran
So I have only went to the 420 event here in the peg once before(last yr)...

Short of chatting with some friends I met up with, and chatting with the organizer it was pretty boring..and there was this short creepy dude walking around filming everyone.

Am I just to frigging old and missed the boat on this experience...?

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
I'm wondering what the 420 festivities are like in Victoria or if I should just hop on down to Vancouver and join the party. I haven't been before as large social scenes tend to make me anxious, but I sorta wanna check it out at least once before I die.

Any thoughts?

J

j0yr1d3

I've gone to a few over the years. Mostly when I was in college, they would have a gathering in the college park. That was way back in the late 90's and early 00's though. Was usually fun, would have a few speakers and some musical type stuff, the radio/TV stations were usually there reporting on stuff. I've only gone a few times here in E-Town, usually a pretty big afair, 10,000+ people with speakers, musical guests, glass booths, food trucks, they go all out here. I hear Vancouver has one of the largest rallies in the country with 30,000+, toronto has a rather large one too apparently.

ortsa1

you are way to old for 420 lol

unless you wanna hang out with faggots in skinny jeans with Marty mc fly high tops with the laces tucked in with their cell phones glued to their faces

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I have only went to the 420 event here in the peg once before(last yr)...

Short of chatting with some friends I met up with, and chatting with the organizer it was pretty boring..and there was this short creepy dude walking around filming everyone.

Am I just to frigging old and missed the boat on this experience...?

the real answer = you are in winnipeg dude, what do you expect lol haha

med-man

blastfrompast

Veteran
the real answer = you are in winnipeg dude, what do you expect lol haha

med-man

Yeah I know....I keep hoping for more...and keep getting disappointed...

It is funny I go to TO to visit a vapor lounge and have the experience ruined by some cracked out biatch who freaked out and ruined it for me (only had a couple of free hours to kill)..

Hopefully my trip west will be better this fall.

5th

Veteran
unless you wanna hang out with faggots in skinny jeans with Marty mc fly high tops with the laces tucked in with their cell phones glued to their faces

Count me in.

All I ever end up seeing at these social events is wanna be gangsters, baggy pants, Timberlands with no laces, and cell phones stuck to their faces...

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
420 party

420 party

just smoking on some treats figger Id share,...

these are micros of bubble I made
kids getting smoked
U can Catch me in the eye of the trich storm, fingers sticky, lookin like Pat Morita

4 20 been a great day for ol'TS in the past I hope for many more
have a good 4 20 my dudes.

TS

Last edited:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Orstsa "2 scoops"

Orstsa "2 scoops"

maybe this more your stylee
shatter N honeycomb

or u can have a bump of bubble for couple bitcoins,... ahahah:tiphat:

happy 4 20 guys

TS

ortsa1

i never want to see a piece of shatter again spent 4 days with a manual sc co2 extractor turning all the beasters into something of value

I'll be walking by the Vancouver 420 but probably won't mingle as I'll be with my 15 year old son hah unless he can keep his mouth shut and not tell the wife where we walked.

pho

Be a good father and smoke bud with your sun.

A good father would wait until his son's brain stops the crucial development stage which is said to be around 25... then use all the mind altering and expanding substance ya want! ;)

I'm just in Nanaimo and wishing I had the day off to check out Vancouver's celebrations. I've never been, except for when I was about 10 years old and my grandma took me there without knowing it was 4/20... we were with a group of Japanese exchange students who were sniffing the air furiously. I wondered why the art gallery smelled like dad's jacket.... lol

outdoordreams

barefootseeds, did you see the cloud of smoke at 420? That was the biggest cloud of pot smoke Ive ever seen.
Smoking Congolese, Angola, Columbian Black, Shyla K, GC, NorthernLightsxBlueberry, K2, kush all day long.

Great music today as well. Amazed how much weed was for sale down there. Kush, Kush and more Kush.....lol.

blastfrompast

Veteran
I spent a couple hours down at the ledge, Steven stairs protest march was hilarious..what a goof, eve the cops were laughing at him.
Nice to swap bud with some other older med user tho