What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tleaf joins in!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
what up fellow ic'ers been here for awhile as you can see from my join date, droppin comments here and there every now and then...But now I feel as though it's time for me to show you guys how it looks at my end so chill back relax and watch

this is my lil micro shack I made from my sons crib and those lil science project cardboard folding hook up.

phantom cookie couple days from chop

purple og #18 from Dna day 40sumn idk

clones and bonsai moms in the cab they live under two mini t5's

a batch of clones

more pics coming soon ,,drop comments/advice/questions you know how it goes

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I'll drop a 'welcome to the party' on ya ;)
Nice healthy girls like that are always welcome!!
Puff puff pass

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Lil bit bout my set up I run a 600w in flower ,2 mini t5's in my tubberware mini veg and a 4ft 4bulb 54w T5 sunblaster in a 4x2 hydro tent.my lil flower shack is going to be dismantled after this last batch and I will be getting another tent to flower. I would like to flower under the 600w and the T5 at the same time in separate tents and crank clones out of the tubberware cabs ,but 25 days away on harvesting half of my current batch then the other half comes down no to later after that so im kinda backed up atm no matter tho

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
nutes will be mother plant veg A + B in veg at a rate of 2 tsp. a gal each and then water is ph'ed to 6.5 using GH ph down.
In flower the girls are given ionic bloom for the first 4 weeks and then m.o.a.b in weeks 5-7 then flushed w/ budswell and molasses.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
thanks guys I've watched you guys for a long time ,good to have a community of cool good growers you know

Last edited:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Look's like you have room for "one" more, Lol... :good: look'n good man !

Sub`d :lurk:
yea ran outta dirt that's already 25 gallons ,plus the 11 x 2.5L in flower and 20sumn clones in beer cups so its pretty stretched ,thanks for stopping by sprout.

Looking nice.
What are u running for medium?

reused promix , FFOF, gardening soil...I reuse the soil after every harvest and just add worm casting to kinda recharge you know,thanks for stopping by :tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Next Batch, I use coco pellets with rooting powder in a upside tubberware container as a dome fits bout 25 lil babies

picture.php