What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triple Diesel Clone-Only at 64 days

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I love this cut. After sooo long, a holy grail.. Yields like a MoFo. pics at 64 days wet -trimmed

stasis

Veteran
more

This cut will go wherever I do, in perpetuity... Forms into Rock-Hard jewels. ..

stasis

Veteran
Thanks Guys.. Dried Nug Here.. Really can see the Diesel genetics in the stacked Calyxes... Made amazing extract.. My First Run with it, pretty stoked. Doesn't happen often enough in the search for Genetics.>!

stasis

Veteran
Thanks,

Supposedly ECSD x NYCD x Strawberry Diesel. I do not taste any strawberry. There is a hint of sweetness more than the SD usually has.. It yielded large...

stasis

Veteran
sick three way you got there looks like a beast,how long of a cure on the pic of the dry nug?

Thanks.. That photo of a big chunky nug-system is just the crown of the plant..! The dry nug had no cure. 7 days since trim. It is now coming into its' own and showing flavour.. As we approach two weeks.. But of course, it will be better later.

What I love is the smoothness. One can take a Monstrous toke... Probably because of the full 65-66 days 12/12, and the 8 day flush they got, when House and Garden only calls for a 2-3 day flush. (in coco).. Trip D doesn't hit the sweet tooth at all though, so I will need to fulfill that part, in My stable..

Maybe one of the STINKY Chimera Mix Vegging Moms (out of 3) will provide something like that.
I want to keep My Mom situation simple this time around.

Drop - it is a clone-only variety, so no seeds.

stasis

Veteran
Coffee is coming out in the cure... Like in some Affies.. Wonder where that comes from in the genetics..? haha..

stasis

Veteran
Cured to a nice sweetish diesel.. Very happy wid it. As usual, great concentrates from anything that is SD dominant.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
Are you sure that isn't AnnaC's TrIIIesel (NYCD x Strawberry Diesel) x Alpha Diesel? Pronounced like Triesel. I suggested the name to Mr. Buck and he loved it.

stasis

Veteran
I was told it was a Clone-only deal from CO. ECSD NYCD Straw Deez. One source substituted the Straw Deez with OG Kush. As odd as that sounds (triple diesel should be 3 types, not two), The Original OG Kush is close relative of ECSD -some say a parent of it. And the Flavour would bear that possibility out - so I will never really know.

As others have said before Me about the Clone - there is no Strawberry Flavour in it. I'd agree.

At week six into the next run, and they look great again. House and Garden with a couple additional products (been stoked on Microbe Life Yield Enhancer and Photosynthesis +) really Kicks some Boo-Tay...!

stasis

Veteran
Thanx exo... More pics from this heat-tainted run. No AC.... Pulled 1 month ago 27 pcs. Yielded nowhere near as much as the previous 4 plant run (per plant). Hi temps - flowered for 65 - 73 days. Under 600 hortilux's and and 2 off brand into their 3rd run (bad idea) + 1 LED Strong 8 light panel.

Smaller containers than last run teaches Me something, as well as the bulbs. Some were in 5 gallons of substrate.

Still processing all the larf, there's a lot - but it makes excellent Concentrates.

Next run is 12 plants, very large pcs, 2.5 month veg - This new run of 12 got full 9 gallons each of coco/perlite. New 600w Hortilux's bought at 75 ea.
Outta push the production up a bit.

Used Strong new mH bulbs.! They go into 12/12 tomorrow. Taking clones first, after making bubble and BHO today to make some SOMA Jelly Hash.

busy busy - gotta go paddle Lake Huron after making the cheese. 95 fricken degrees today. It's all a full time job..! (Not really, but who says we need to work our lives away anyways..? The Puritans..???? )

stasis

Veteran
Thanks, Oliver.. Hope You're thriving... 10g shatter

Retooled New pics from a more dialed in situation.. From last run and the one a week before it.