You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cataract Kush

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Cataract Kush Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2014, 07:43 PM #1
theother

theother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the rough
Cataract Kush

Was wondering if any of you guys have run cataract. I got a cut of it years ago, and it was a nice plant growth wise. Problem was taste and effect just weren't there. I am now kind of wondering if maybe it was just a bad pheno. It was a grab from a random dispensary on a road trip etc.

Interested in peoples reactions to cataract, both good and bad. Love the kosher, and love the LA, so I'm down to hear some good stuff about cataract.
theother is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2014, 07:47 PM #2
HidingInTheHaze
Banned

HidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud of
I've been sitting on a pack for years but never got around to them. I really only bought them because at the time there was a deal when you bought cat kush you got a free 5 pack of headband.

I have seen some nice pics here of cat kush, not many have grown it from what I have seen. With the OG in it's lineage there has to be some stinky flavor bombs pheno's out there.
HidingInTheHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:22 PM #3
indabonga
in perpetual from 1993

indabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud of
i've done it in regular form the first batch(4 years ago?): one of the best sfv og's cross that i've grow...la conf keep the streetch and flo time down with a extra candy sweet taste

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:59 PM #4
theother

theother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the roughtheother is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by indabonga View Post
i've done it in regular form the first batch(4 years ago?): one of the best sfv og's cross that i've grow...la conf keep the streetch and flo time down with a extra candy sweet taste
I have definitely enjoyed some of there other work, so I thought maybe I should revisit this one. Sounds like maybe the cut I got was a poorly selected pheno.
theother is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2014, 01:00 AM #5
Sadhu Sciences

Sadhu Sciences is on a distinguished road
Ive done the cataract Kush. Its fire. Its the best of both worlds of the LA and classic earthy lemony OG. Look for the pheno that grows like a lanky cattail OG but with Golfball LA nugs. I got a pheno that was a heavy yielder. 112 gr per 5 gal on average. More on the 7 and 10 gals. The flavor on the cataract is amazing too. Its sweeter , cedar, sandalwood, OG finish. The high is def leaning to the Indica side, couchlock. Heard the cataract is able to withstand some outdoor regions or greenhouse. Not many OG's do well outside. Hope this helps.

Namaste

Hare Khrishna

Sadhu Sciences is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:05 AM #6
Sadhu Sciences

Sadhu Sciences is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
Was wondering if any of you guys have run cataract. I got a cut of it years ago, and it was a nice plant growth wise. Problem was taste and effect just weren't there. I am now kind of wondering if maybe it was just a bad pheno. It was a grab from a random dispensary on a road trip etc.

Interested in peoples reactions to cataract, both good and bad. Love the kosher, and love the LA, so I'm down to hear some good stuff about cataract.
Kosher is one of my favs too. LA has been a longtime fav for an Indica. I think u might have gotten a wrong pheno. Enjoy the Kosher though!

Hare Khrishna

Sadhu Sciences is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2015, 01:17 AM #7
Spaced freckles

Spaced freckles will become famous soon enough
Cataract kush 61 days just cut down by a friend under 250 hps with real limited space smells amazing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150823_191550.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	330144 Click image for larger version

Name:	20150823_191448.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	330145
Spaced freckles is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 11:23 PM #8
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
1 seed germed but died.The next has some genetic anomalies but seems like a beautiful indica dom hybrid,love those leaves.

Syd Barrett is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2018, 11:13 PM #9
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
Back in the day I ran a couple cuts of Cataract Kush outdoors. It was a sturdy plant but the high wasn't that great. Maybe I got bad cuts?
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 11:59 PM #10
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
It is supposed to have a narcotic stone effect ,that's what I got it for at least.

Syd Barrett is online now Quote