ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my hoop house I just put up

HPIM0515.jpg

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pollinated Afgooey, Animal Cookies, Green Crack x O.G. Kush, Purple Urkle, Vietnamese x Throwback Trainwreck, and four phenotypes of Super Skunk with a male Super Skunk.

I selected the male by rubbing the stalks and smelling them, I also selected for growth habit(I picked the stinkiest, bushiest one).

HPIM0534.jpg

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a project I have been working on for a while.

She is Animal Cookies x [Love Potion #1 x God's Bud x Hindu Kush]

HPIM0516.jpg

HPIM0533.jpg

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From Sensi Seeds

The female Super Skunks are the blooming plants along the back wall in the first picture. (lots of variation)

I got the same phenotype I had 9 or 10 years ago(it smells like red vines licorice!!!!).. and the male I selected was identical in growth habit to the licorice smelling phenotype so I think I'm good to go.

Mikenite69

Veteran
There's one I have heard a lot about and never tried afgooey how does she smoke?? Also have you tried the bluegoo?

Everything is looking really good buddy.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh the blue goo is dank. I tried that before.

I like afgooey better though. It's sugary sweet and really potent.

Afgooey won't mold but gets powdery mildew easily. It can take strong nutes and not burn. I used to grow all afgooey back in the day. I've had that strain longer than anything else.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice ya the afgooey looks like a dank plant. She doesn't really float around by me. You don't really hear much about the bluegoo anymore what did she fade out? Or is she tightly locked down?

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Idk about the blue goo, I smoked it before and it was good.. But I assume it's still around.