Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Suggasean

Hey tommy! Catalog looks very appealing haha. I have a quick question about some of the new varieties that I believe you may know the answer to so ill ask it here. I apologize if this is the wrong place for it. I was wondering if u had any idea how the F1 varieties responded to topping? Mainly the cream Carmel fast, sweet cheese, and green poision. I am doing an outdoor sweet seeds grow this summer and would like my ladies as bushy as possible. Thank you tommy!!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend :tiphat:

Thanks for the visit and comment ;)

First of all I have to say that F1 Fast Version strains are the same as their original versions and the only difference is the shorter flowering period. With that being said and taking in consideration that both Green Poison and Cream Caramel respond well to topping in their original versions, I think I can say they will do as well in their F1 Fast Version.

Personally I haven't tried to top any of the F1 Fast Versions from last year, so I can't tell you anything besides what I said in the previous paragraph. From the new F1 Fast Version strains I topped a SAD F1 FV and got good results from it.

If you want to choose 2 strains from last years releases my advice is Green Poison F1 FV and Sweet Special F1 FV. Similar structure, can go easily together, I think you can topp both with no major issues, both very fast and productive.

With time we'll probably see growers in the forums topping them and then we can build a stronger opinion about it, as they are new we don't have the chance to look at many grow diaries with them yet.

See you around, sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mates!

A couple of pics from a Killer Kush F1 FV flower with 48 days of flowering

1.jpg

2.jpg

J

Jango_420

I will top my killer kush f1 fast version, so we can see the response of the plant in my grow show.

Peace

B

bigganjabud

Yo tommy

Yo tommy

Hey tommy it was great to see you @ product earth expo

I hope my sample was up to your standards

Hope to see you next year

Il be cracking on with a full sweet seeds sog diary as soon as the builders have finished with my new kitchen

Stay blessed my friend

Im going to raise my post count here over the next few evenings so look out for a pm soon mate

Bgb:woohoo:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

Yep, it was very nice to meet you there... and of course your sample was great, thank you very much for the kindness and for your visit.

I hope to see you there again next year. I actually was expecting to see you one last time in the Expo on Sunday but you never passed in the Sweet Seeds stand again, so please raise your post count and let me know when you can use the PM system as we can arrange things so that I can send you by mail what I wanted to give you there in the Expo ;)

We'll keep in touch. Big hug to you and sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts