What's new

Just an other show

greenpinky

This is a thread so I can just get out what I'm doing... any questions or comments welcome...

I just started doing dwc and vert its easier then I thought but I got a long way to go..so this run its dwc lucas ratio and soil...

picture.php

The girls that are in dwc buckets are clones from a outdoor run of h.o.l's happy valley kush last year.. I got 1 keeper that stunk in veg and is a great grower

picture.php

She smoked good and hopefully will come out just as good as outdoor

picture.php

greenpinky

So I've vegged them for 2 months at low ppm 450-700 ph between 6.0-6.5 so I didn't mess them up flushed once.. but even for not pushing them Im in love with dwc... I chose 24hr top feed.. its been working great.. here they are with no topping or training under a 400w its 5 days flower..soil ones are just some crosses I made a while back... if they turn out good ill talk more about them....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

greenpinky

Here is the new beans... got 6 of 7 ogr white s1 up and 1 of 6 v.g bubba lvpk...and 5 for 6 cuscus (freebees) don't look like no more will pop up.... hopefully I can find some fire.....they all came up in 3 days

picture.php

greenpinky

Dam 600w bulb went out today.. so I gota go back to a 400w for a bit
Don't even know where to find these dual spectrums...R.I.P little guy

picture.php

On an other note girls look good from root to leaf... I noticed that my last res change the roots got a little yellow from leaving them out water for a few hours...still running low ppm 700 u can tell there hungry tho. got a 50ppm drop in 2days.. next run I'm going to really push them and training will be there too

picture.php

picture.php

greenpinky

Juat a lil update seedlings are doing great. Another bubbaXlvpk poped up...

picture.php

Here is a shot of the res.. got a mini waterfall in there... it works great

picture.php

greenpinky

K back with up dates this grow is finished and the total weigh was 422 grams dried of the hydro unit... got another 170g off the other plants I stuck in there... these are the happy valleys..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
all ur pictures are set to private so if no one is your friend they can't see what you post

greenpinky

Just a quick update. . The v.g bubba X lvpk I had 2 out 5... one is a male (in flower now) and the other is a female... both stem rubs produce a earthy skunky smell... they look kinda similar the male has beautiful profile. . So will be keeping the clone and pollen...and will hit up the female when she gets put in.couldn't be happier to get a male.cuz I know there is gym in these genetics...

greenpinky

White#7 on day 40.. can't believe how she looks... don't know gow much longer she has but I've already been tempted to pull a sample from her
With flash
picture.php

Without flash

picture.php

greenpinky

Outdoor has been good to me so far this year with a bunch of wonderful rain.. and now sunny days....white#3 the chem smeller
picture.php

Big bud f2 p2 spicy juicy fruit
picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
nice lookin grow. kudos. if you still need bulbs i like 1000bulbs.com. nice and cheap, fairly fast shipping, they own up to their mistakes. got a dead bulb and missing ballast, they sent me the missing parts, and a new bulb express and didn't even want the bad one back.

Latest posts

Latest posts