What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bud so clean the resin from it tastes the same...

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Who else grows bud like that?

I don't smoke resin anymore (unless forced to) so I occasionally hand over my stashes of resin to folks in need. Just a few days ago I handed someone about 15 papers with resin in them that I'd accumulated since my latest harvest.

They came up to me a day or so later and commented that they'd never had resin that tasted like that before... "It tastes just like your weed!" Nice to be toking stuff I don't complain about, and this is just 'decent'. :) :tiphat:

Keep it Clean! :D

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day TCG

Nice humble brag .

humblebrag
Subtly letting others now about how fantastic your life is while undercutting it with a bit of self-effacing humor or "woe is me" gloss.
Uggggh just ate about fifteen piece of chocolate gotta learn to control myself when flying first class or they'll cancel my modelling contract LOL :p #humblebrag

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ive had product like that.I grew out a seed gifted to me that looks bluish and tastes like cream and blueberries.The resin in the brand new pipe tastes just like the bud.the guy who gave me the seeds said none of the strains he grows or breeds looks or smells anything like it.Ive got 5 clones of it going now in week 3 and they smell like blueberries and cream already!

I guess it did sound a bit pretentious.But rightly so, hard work goes into my ladies.I would like to tell everyone i know about my grows but if my weed is sold no one but me knows i grew it.Its actually a bit hard to not let anyone know.Thats why i run my mouth on here.

mack 10

Veteran
^^seriously. I wouldn't even smoke that . yack.

edit; tar scraped from a pipe is not resin.

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day TCG

Thats taking it to another level .
Gifting tar to people and then humble bragging .

Only in America ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

All this hostility you know he meant resin from a pipe.If you havent smoked resin from a pipe youve either never run out or have really high standards!I can get some shite from around the corner that cant touch my pipe resin.

Seems like everyone wants to flame somebody or make them look stupid.Why do people get on the internet and make themselves seem so high and mighty?

Half of these internet botanists who play doctor on these forums are probobly eating catfood in a tin shit house!

TheCleanGame

Veteran
All this hostility you know he meant resin from a pipe.If you havent smoked resin from a pipe youve either never run out or have really high standards!
Exactly. And those of you 'capping' on me for smoking resin.. :laughing: The first post states that I don't unless forced. lol

I can get some shite from around the corner that cant touch my pipe resin.
What's the resin from it taste like? :)

It's difficult to talk about quality when most peeps have never experienced it before. I'm trying to work in terms people understand and the disgusting taste of resin from 'average' to 'poor quality' cannabis is something most people are at least a bit familiar with.

Is the concept of sweet, bud-tasting resin a foreign concept to you? If it is, you can look forward to acquiring better cannabis some day. The end of prohibition will help out drastically in that respect.

Live in a place where you can grow. Here's hoping I get it finished anytime soon. lol All the info is posted for free on this forum, though it'll probably take a few years to piece it together yourself. :tiphat:

Humble? :peacock: Nah... actually going for the slap in the face effect. "WTF?! This guy says his 'resin' is as sweet and flavorful as his BUD!?? No Way!" That's the reaction I'm looking for. (and seem to have gotten to a degree.)

I'm in Colorado... stop on by and see for yourself. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post clean.Every post i make or see someone is flaming someone else or trying to make them feel inferior.Its reassuring to know there are still people who can be civil and carry on adult conversation.Has anyone read youtube comments?

RonSmooth

Veteran
Bragging about how good the tar scraped from your bowl is not an "adult conversation"

I have heard hash called "resin" and I think that is appropriate. Nothing wrong with that kind of resin and I love the taste of good hash, BHO, QWISO or any other actual "resin" product.

Would you scrape a tobacco pipe and smoke resin? Would you create a thread about how awesome your "resin" is on a forum devoted to the cultivation of the worlds finest tobacco?

Its not "resin" unless that black shit coating the diseased lung of a 2 pack a day smoker is also "resin".

It might taste good to you but to quote Jules "sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie but I wouldnt know cause I wouldnt eat the filthy mother fucker"

PS

I never run out. ; )

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Bragging about how good the tar scraped from your bowl is not an "adult conversation"

I have heard hash called "resin" and I think that is appropriate. Nothing wrong with that kind of resin and I love the taste of good hash, BHO, QWISO or any other actual "resin" product.

Would you scrape a tobacco pipe and smoke resin? Would you create a thread about how awesome your "resin" is on a forum devoted to the cultivation of the worlds finest tobacco?

Its not "resin" unless that black shit coating the diseased lung of a 2 pack a day smoker is also "resin".

It might taste good to you but to quote Jules "sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie but I wouldnt know cause I wouldnt eat the filthy mother fucker"

PS

I never run out. ; )
Cute... but all it says to me is the resin scraped from your pipes tastes gross. That doesn't say much to me about the quality of the bud you're smoking.

I knew this would be a hard concept for people to grasp (given the disgusting quality of most cannabis) but I expected at least one other grower to be able to chime in with "Yep... my pipe resin is pretty damn tasty too." Edit: Tokersmoke seems to be the only one so far. Keep it up Tokersmoke!

When your bud is better than any bud you've come across, everyone around you says the same without exception (and hungers for it) and your pipe resin is nearly as sweet and flavorful as the bud it came from... you know you're growing clean. :tiphat:

Like I said before... if this is a foreign concept to you and what I'm saying here pisses you off, you really need to seek out clean bud and prove my point to yourself.

p.s. I'm in the top 0.01 percentile for extreme sensitivity to taste and smell. When I say something is sweet and tasty... you can bet your ass it is. lol

Last edited: