What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New "Misty" cross..... "SouR - Mist"

Randy Lahey

I think I may have figured out how to post things now!! haha I feel dumb...nah just stoned and overlooked a link button... To the admins that read my message i sent earlier....have a laugh and disregard that message :D hahaha

Randy Lahey

:D Just got a new camera with macro settings and stuffz!! Got some REALLY HIGH QUALITY PICS NOW!!!! Yay! :D

I have one of my SouR - Mist girls going on a sensi grow on day 6 of flowering I'm gonna get these pics up soon....maybe tomorrow or the next day when I can transfer files with my friend comp since my SD card slot went out a long time ago on my comp.

o_O BTW!!! Am I the only one who starts counting "weeks" of flowering by when the tops first start to "Cluster" pistols together instead of when your switch your lighting to 12/12??

Cuz it takes like two weeks after you change the lighting untill it actually starts flowering... :/ I've noticed that you can speed that time up to only about a week by "tapering" you lighting hours....16,15.5,14,13,12.5,12 I've seen some people post taking 15 to 18 weeks for flowering times before. Wonder if that's just cuz they include the time it was switched over? ........Hmmmmm??

Brelva

Sounds pretty incredible. Always been a fan of those nose burner strains. Nice short flowering time for a trippy buzz too! I'll be looking into this'n.

Randy Lahey

SouR - Mist | FOTO Update | Day 6 Flowering

SouR - Mist | FOTO Update | Day 6 Flowering

Pics from day 6 of flowering...Today is day 8...I will try to keep pictures updated weekly from this point on...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Randy Lahey

SouR - Mist | FOTO Update | Week 2 | Flowering

SouR - Mist | FOTO Update | Week 2 | Flowering

ErrrMahGurrrrd!!! She's so healthy and happy! Fast development as promised! The PROOF is in the BUDDING!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Randy Lahey

Twat's Ur RefractionBackdrop?? ;)

Twat's Ur RefractionBackdrop?? ;)

It's a combo!!:biggrin: Mylar Space Blankets, cleaned off potato chip bags and old Pop-Tart wrappers. Technically both are still "Mylar". A potato chip bag is level 2 Mylar if I remember correctly (so nothing seeps through...ALL is bounced back... Level 1 "Mylar" is thinner just like pop-tart wrappers & space blankets. You can do great grows with this sort of "Magievering" around exactly where your girls are calling if your just one on one with them!:biggrin: I'd say they are workin' just fine!
This is the healthiest grow I've ever had...So excited about "Documenting" Her!!!

B

BredForMeds

the best yield with cfls for me was when I hung 2 bulbs per socket..sometimes 3-4 .. but if growing anything bigger then 10 inches tall.. I suggest putting cfls down around the sides of the plants also.. I do use CFLS for males.. and for small seed batches.. but ive found more seeds with the bigger lights..

dickcorn

That's pretty funny. Just made my day. Don't you know all that junk food is bad for you? My first grow was surrounded by 99 cent space blankets . Where'd the seeds come from?

Randy Lahey

SouR - Mist

SouR - Mist

Never mind just clicked link on top, are those mostly nirvana genetics? Or where'd they come from?

The Mother plant "Sour Mai Thai" is a personal strain of mine... And the Father plant "Misty" (used to make "SouR - Mist") was from one seed found inside of an 8th a buddy got of some "Misty" a few years back. I venture to say that.... Yes, most likely the "Misty" genetics are from Nirvana Seeds in the long run.

Randy Lahey

"SouR - Mist"

"SouR - Mist"

the best yield with cfls for me was when I hung 2 bulbs per socket..sometimes 3-4 .. but if growing anything bigger then 10 inches tall.. I suggest putting cfls down around the sides of the plants also.. I do use CFLS for males.. and for small seed batches.. but ive found more seeds with the bigger lights..

I do "Tiering" of my lights and maximize my photon refractions the best I can with my pop tart wrappers, chipbags and space blankets to give me even better results than I should be getting from these CFL's cuz this girl is at 52cm now...Ahhh Physics....I love you!!!:biggrin:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts