What's new

My very first harvest

Creeptic

3 white widows.. all chopped at different times (one at 50 days, the second at 58 days, the last at day 65

250w hps soil grow from seed... Nirvana White widow

total yield was about 4 ounces... probably a bit more because i didnt weigh with the popcorn bud

my first grow under my belt... so whats next? some bubble ofcourse...

8720beforemanicure.jpg

8720p2harvestd57.jpg

8720p3harvest_1.jpg

8720jars2.jpg

Creeptic

i got the 7 bag 1 gallon kit not to long ago... did one run about a week ago... yield was low, but im thinking it was mostly technique since this run came out ALOT better... heres the pics seperated :woohoo:

Bubble
8720bubble.jpg

8720120.jpg

872073.jpg

872045.jpg

872023.jpg

Last edited:

Creeptic

Vern Equinox said:
Awesome job, Creeptic!

What was the weight on the hash?

honestly have no clue... cant be too much total... i used about 8-10 grams of popcorn buds and all the trim from the last plant harvested

my scale is a piece of crap postal scale so it isnt accurate enough to weigh things that are this small... every time i put the hash on i get a different result... :badday: first time i put it on the scale it said 2 grams... second time it said 0 grams... third time it said 1 gram... so who knows..lol.. .it only measures to the nearest gram so it could give me a decent estimate on the buds weight, but doesnt work with the hash... oh well

i can say that i test smoked some of it last night...

not pictured... i actually did a 3rd run last night and only used the 190 bag (to catch the crap) and the 23 to catch everything else... got another decent size ball of hash from the 3rd run still... and it still had great color... well long story short i dried that "extra" ball of hash... smoked it... and was in la la land for the rest of the night... it literally took me about an hour to type the post last night

didnt bubble/melt but i wasnt expecting it to since it was only from the 1 bag
:pointlaug ... we'll see what happens with the different grades within the next week or so

Creeptic

ChronicPhonic said:
Your first grow looks better than my 3rd grow, and I have a bigger light! Well done!

thanks!

i owe it all to websites like icmag... and im sure my obsessive nature helped a little :crazy: ... i really surpassed all my expectations, and found a new hobbie... i never thought gardening could actually be such an enjoyable experience... but its very rewarding (in more ways then 1 :joint: )

now im just hoping that it wasnt just beginners luck... cuz now im growing some plants that cost a bit more then the Nirvana White Widow.... trying a scrog this time around... i figure if im going to keep growing... my goal is going to be to always out do my previous grow....

thanks for checkin my grow out guys!

Creeptic

Germankreuz said:
that hash looks great. I need to get me some of those bags.......

worth every penny... im so glad i got them and didnt throw away my trim

update on the smoke report

i smoked some of the 73... and was pleasently shocked that it melted and bubbled!! but more importantly... the smoke was incredible... a little bit of this stuff goes a very long way... ill be trying the 45 later today... which looked the best coming out of the bags... we'll see how it smokes :joint: :joint: