What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH x SSSDH

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Breeder: Connoisseur Genetics

Genotype: SuperSliveHaze x SuperSliverSourDieselHaze

Growing Medium: Roots Organic 707

Veg Lighting: T5 High Output 2ft 4 bulb / 1k MH

Flower Lighting: 1k HPS w/ Dimmable Ballast & MH conversion

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

as they grow the updates will become more detailed.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Here's a shot of SSH x SSSDH #2. I'm going to do a updated report once I get done watering with detailed pics.
ce16d36ce051d4623024f627881169a1_view.jpg

Family photo
sSOUvvJ.jpg

Got a more indepth update with in these next few hours.

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
UPDATE 2-26-14

Notes: about 2 weeks ago my cat got into the room and did work on 3 of the SSH x SSSDH which were #1 #2 and #3. #1 and #2 were completely destroyed but #3 was able to be saved. I cut the top of of her and now shes fully rooted and doing her thing. Out of all 45 of my plants this line was what i was looking forward to over the rest. So now im down to 2 SSH x SSSDH #3 and #4.

Nutrients: Next watering they will be getting a small dose of nutrient and i will update then as well.

SSH x SSSDH #4

--Note: She is female!! shes the tallest out of my plants and is growing like whoa! i do have a feeling she is gonna have a serious stretch to her. I will be taking cuts off of her in about 2 weeks or so.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SSH x SSSDH #3

--Note: Out of the 4 this was the most squat one out of them. Im just glad shes rooted and picking up on growth now. Bubble Cloners save lives.

picture.php

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Bump......how these girls doing? I loved these testers. Actually gonna go smoke some of my #4 plant now.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Frankenstein2: Going to Update with-in the next hour or so. Uploading a ton of pics to update all my threads. Please let me know how she suites the body!!! im jealous im not medicating on her yet :p Stay tuned brother ill have a update for ya.

Jah Bless

E.C. Haze

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,very nice work east coast :),,,,they sure gonna take off when you flip,,,very best of luck wwith this run,,,s2:tiphat:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Boy that was fast, lol. I actually just puffed some deadhead og. I forgot I Just brought home a fresh batch last night. The old school haze( I call mine silverback haze) is a daytime smoke for me. Almost all head high and no body feeling. It's like that across the board with all the pheno's I had of it. What seperates them is the taste and smell. My #4 has the best taste to me. It's more sour dieselish than the rest which are ssh doms generally speaking. I kept two mothers, but just recently went down to one to allow for large mothers of other strains. I have 2 more beans of the old school haze I received as freebies from the mug shop. I really hope when I pop them that I get my #3, and #4 pheno's back.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey,

I grew a packet of sssdh last year
11/11 on germination
Got 7 females
3 females were killer and have finally ended up with 1 gorgeous sssdh mother

GA

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
SuperSliverHaze x SuperSliverSourDieselHaze (3-8-24)

Note: She got her first dose of nutrients on friday. Tomorrow is the flip into flower for her. She has dominated over the rest of the plants in the garden. So far she is shining like a star! She will be getting transplanted into a 5 gallon pot tomorrow so her roots will fill out. For Containers i went from a 16oz solo cup to a 3 gal grow bag and now into a 5 gallon pot. I have been debating running a cut of her outdoors this year but thats still food for thought.

She got topped on 3-4-14

Nutrients: Applied Microbe Food Plus, 1 teaspoon Floralicious Plus (per 5 gallon)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see she is much bigger then the rest
picture.php

picture.php

E.C. Haze

DJXX

Veteran
I pulled out the casey jones x sssdh and sd x sssdh and put em in water last nite...thanks again OJD for the testers...hey OJD, on the one marked sd x sssdh...is that sd or ecsd?...dj

DJXX

Veteran
as soon as the strawberry cough x sssdh girls are pic worthy i will start the thread...i have moms of white jones, sssdh, ukhem, white x gdp already...and with the two i put in water last night, it should be a solid thread...hope i can do em justice like lyryC and a few others i have seen on here..also, i will be firing up the cookie thread in a few weeks with all the keeper phenos i have discovered...dj

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Update 3-11-14

Flowering time has arrived!!

Note: she is getting transplanted into a 5 gallon today so her beautiful roots have some room to grow. Im loving her 100%. She has provided many of cuts for me to take and her vigor is top notch. Shes not picky with nutrients which im loving as well. Shes also getting a nice dose of Microbe Food Plus during the transplant.

Potting: 16 oz cup > 3 gallon grow bag > 5 gallon grow bag

Now the EastCoast Secret Cup is coming up this year so depending on how her flowers are she will be considered a entry for solventless hash. we will see as the time get closer.. but i do know she will be a entry in the Harvest Fest in October.

Before the supercropping
picture.php

picture.php

Supercropped
picture.php

picture.php

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Update 3-13

Nutrients (per 5 gal rez): 1 teaspoon Microbe Food Plus, 3.5 ML Rapid Start, 1 teaspoon Floralicious Plus

Note: Relabeled to #1. GOOD NEWS! the one that got damaged is now fully rooted so we have now labeled it #2. So as soon as it is big enough and shows sex i will be taking cuts and putting into flower. #1 got transplanted into a 5 gallon grow bag so she has plenty of room for her roots. She also got a bambo stake placed for the onset of flower.

Group Shot (back left corner)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
UPDATE 3-17

Flower Period: 1k HPS / Day 7

Nutrients (Per 5 Gal Rez): 3.5 ML rapid root

PH Level: 6.3

Foliar Feed: Floralicious Plus

-- Flower Note: I applied another super crop to her so she is at least some what maintained the same height as the others. I cleaned up the lower growth so everything is focused to the tops. I also took some shots with a blue lens just seeing how it looks in the update.

-- Veg Note: #2 is doing well. it will be getting transplanted sometime this week into a 1 gallon grow bag until it shows sex. This one does have a different leaf pattern and serration.

Before Super Crop
picture.php

After Super Crop and cleaned up
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Update 3-25-14

Flower: Day 15

Nutrients (per 5 gal rez): 3.5 ML Rock Fusion

--- Note: These pictures were before i tied her down and applied a small amount of super cropping. I cant wait till she fills out since shes been tied down.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php