What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yeah Dan I use RO also. I must our tap is over 500ppm yikes!
I think mine withstands the bubbling because it's meant for a recirculating system.
Everything I use is clear and stays suspended in the mix so no circulation needed. Every time I consider a switch I think about how stable these nutes are talk my self out of it.
I'd like to see how that VnB works once. Looks simple to use &
Your flowers sure are purdy

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Sir, the tap there is awful!!! The water softeners can be a pain in the ass too! Up here in Northern Nevada the tapwater is great, which is what I use, and it doesnt even register on my bluelab. Had the water company send me an analysis too

Afternoon glueheads....looks like a good day to head out and enjoy some cold brews downtown! Almost the weekend!!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My tap is bad in the summer. The city mixes well water into the city supply. I have had 700ppm from the tap. When fall hits it drops down to 200ppm.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Dan I use RO also. I must our tap is over 500ppm yikes!
I think mine withstands the bubbling because it's meant for a recirculating system.
Everything I use is clear and stays suspended in the mix so no circulation needed. Every time I consider a switch I think about how stable these nutes are talk my self out of it.
I'd like to see how that VnB works once. Looks simple to use &
Your flowers sure are purdy

i went through probably 10 different nutrient brands before i settled on the V&B . it gives me everything i was looking for !!! ease of use , a clean rez , not much PH flutuation , fat sticky yields , healthy plants from clone to finish ....... i love the shit !!! i'd say try it on at least a couple strains Sir .

ICbuds

Veteran
[
picture.php
haha ran out of hangers. I just wanted to get a full plant shot in. yes that is an electrical cord

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Hey sureshot i heard willie nelson was smoking on some of ur glue the other night.
thats pretty sick:headbange

im actually fixin to pop some wille nelson f2's from obs soon,, most probably keep a male and hit em to the glue

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SFV x GG#4. I don't see any SFV in any of the plants.. I have 4 of them. All are wide leaf. Looks good so far. This 1 is fem like it should be:)

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
glue crosses. still aint heard of any to replace the glue. glue crossed to itself presumably, maybe rugburn og male maybe ...saw my buddy whos brother was given a bud that had a seed, his bro popped a few. they were both led flourecent closet grown. big poofy larfy things i think because of the light, but dank as fuck. one pheno had a loud chem nose like glue, not the same but similar for sure. i was stoked on his find. i may ask him for one. the other one was way less note worthy on the nose but frosty and potent for sure. prior to running glue i would have been stoked to grow either he found.
the #4 will spoil you for other cuts.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finding 1 that has everything GG#4 has will be difficult. Finding something that is better yes done that. I didn't like her growth structure. I still have this 1 but not for long. Someone posted a pic awhile back that looked Identical to the glue. I forgot what it was made from.

s1#11 lung buster. Hard as a rock flowers.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have Gorilla bubble dan has that.. I have gorilla berry witch came from fishtick . She turned out very good. I kept the 1 I found. I made some Gorilla berry x Sour Dubb these are in veg now.

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I'd have loved to cross the glue with my herijuana/spacequeen male I recently lost to the police,he was so frosty.Mind you I can't imagine what GG#4 would look like if she were more resinous..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts