What's new

A medication for peripheral artery disease

miawjc3

I'll start of by saying that I choose to medicate my chronic pain disorder which used to require the use of opiates for any relief. Im not exactly new to growing but I have had very little experience with actual flowering cannabis plants.
I found a large tv stand at a second hand store and converted it to a little production line. The young plants start there life in rock wool and once established roots have formed they are moved to a four site low pressure aeroponic bucket.
I have one plant in soil currently 4 weeks into flower. It a sativa heavy hybrid so I'm guessing ill run her about 9-10 weeks as I prefer a "heavier"medicate state to handle my pain. I have a clone of this plant in the aeroponic setup now with about 2 inch roots and the little lady is about two weeks old that I took 2 weeks into flower hoping to have a monster cropped mother for this strain. I also recently topped this clone to encourage branching.
I also have two indica heavy clones that smell absolutely amazing at just 1 week into flowering from a separate plant I dismantled into two clones to have this strain yield heavier currently about 3 days old in rock wool phd to 5.5. Lastly I have Connie chung and kannabia Thai fantasy seeds on there way so keep and eye out for some new hybrid strains for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 17

miawjc3

More pictures

More pictures

Having issues uploading images. Here's some more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 19

miawjc3

Bound and Beautiful

Bound and Beautiful

Heavily LST'd and sticky beautiful goodness.

Attachments

• 000_0027.jpg
    000_0027.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 000_0028.jpg
    000_0028.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 13

miawjc3

Bound and Beautiful

Bound and Beautiful

Woke up this morning to a beautiful sight. Buds filling out especiallly the top cola and the top two branches. Enclosed r some pics to.

Attachments

• 000_0032[1].jpg
    000_0032[1].jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 000_0033[1].jpg
    000_0033[1].jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 12

miawjc3

plus 4 days

plus 4 days

I suffered a minor setback with some water getting trapped in the bottom of the 5 gallon bucket I'm using for the plant flowering thus causing a sick plant. Her leaves where droopy and appeared somehow less full. I drained the bucket by drilling more holes and flushed it with 6.2 ph'd filtered water. Today I wake up to a much happier plant.

Attachments

• 000_0038[1].jpg
    000_0038[1].jpg
    66 KB · Views: 14
  • 000_0037[1].jpg
    000_0037[1].jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 000_0036[1].jpg
    000_0036[1].jpg
    72 KB · Views: 14

miawjc3

Gauging harvest

Gauging harvest

Thanks. Its been 37 days since I brought her out of a 36 hour dark period and to me she doesn't look like a plant five weeks into flowering. I'm still in doubt that she'll be done in 4 weeks. That's really all I plan on running her because I have some bagseed hybrids about 2 weeks into flower that I wanna give more light.

miawjc3

GOOD NEWS!!!

GOOD NEWS!!!

Im so happy my dna connie chung and bomb seeds ice bomb just got hear. Which me luck with my first ever seeds not from bagseed.:}

miawjc3

6 weeks from flip

6 weeks from flip

Here's the bagseed I named Manila at 6 weeks from the flip. It was about 2.5 weeks into 12/12 that she started actually showing the beginning of actual bud sites. So Im trying to decide how much longer to run her. Somewhere from 3 to 4 more weeks probably.

Ive been trying this progressive defoliation concept and I dont think I will do it again. It just seems to make the plant look naked and she doesn't seem to like it. advice appreciated on anything.

Also the Connie Chung and Fem Ice Bomb are above ground and have been sent straight to 12/12 from seed. First pic is Ice Bomb and Second is Connie Chung

I haven't had a lotta luck cloning the plant 6 weeks into flower but I think I finally have a keeper to veg out for a while.

Attachments

• eeh.jpg
    eeh.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0482.jpg
    100_0482.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_0483.jpg
    100_0483.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 20

firehound

bag seeds didnt work for me. hermie probs, slow growth. overall bad appearance. With some quality genetics, thats the way to go for me. Nice looking lil girls ya got. keep up the good work.

miawjc3

Weekly update 12 days from chop

Weekly update 12 days from chop

So the bagseed lady that I have flowering is 7 weeks in and swelling up nicely. I'm starting the flush in 2 days with 2 Tablespoons of molasses with pH'd water.The connie chung and ice bomb seedlings are doing well. I tested the run off pH of the seedlings and it was really acidic,like 5 so I flushed them with filtered water pH'd to 8 which then made the pH like 6(much better) I have a question though. Are the CFL's to close to the seedlings? They have their second set of leaves so I figures they could be close to the daylight cfls. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 21
  • image(4).jpg
    image(4).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 14

miawjc3

Sample

Sample

I took a 49 day sample of the flowering plant and quick dryed it by putting it in a cardboard box with lots of silica gel packets and for 6 hours and then at 200 degreees for 20 minutes today to guage the readiness of this strain as it has an unknown finishing time. I It was pretty damn good. Definetly better than the weed it came out of.I still think I'm gonna flush for 10 days and chop 50% on valetines day and the rest a week later. The two seedlings appear to have been overwatered but in general are doing well.

miawjc3

1st Harvest done

1st Harvest done

SO i re-looked at the calender and turns out I was week behind. I harvested my lady at 60 days from the flip and yielded a little under 4 ounces wet probably like a zip dry of thick cola which as well as a bout 3 ounces of wet trim which was immediately decarbed and cannabutter was enjoyed. Buds are still drying in a brown paper bad with silica gel packets but all samples remind me very much of some pineapple haze I experienced up north. Primo shit! 1st grow complete.

Attachments

• photo 1(1).jpg
    photo 1(1).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 2(1).jpg
    photo 2(1).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 14