What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ethylene glycol and reversing cannabis

vostok

Veteran
Often when I harvest early due to fog, rain and serious risk of mold I harvest and store the buds in a larges plastic trash bag for a week or more with a large bag of apples, just so the ethy. can finish those buds just right currently trying the same with some green seeds ...but could be pushing my luck with this ....lol

Amphigor3y

ethylene gas is how you'd go about it, glycol can't be metabolized in the correct manner without causing a health concern with the finished product

Darkaether777

I know this is an old thread but I was curious how long does it take for the banana bag trick to start showing the changes on the covered male branches

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
interesting ....yeehaw..I have only used cs from the generator I made...wanna try sts next..but alas I have quite a few banana plants already...they are a smaller strain than the supermarket gen has tho..still should work anyhow...